• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 206
  • Total: 206
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

BODY DETAIL-Chat-Weekly Comp 26/4 to 3/5 2015

Started by Hinfrance, April 26, 2015, 12:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

How is the hand Matthew?
Healing well I hope.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Matthew

Quote from: Jediboy on May 01, 2015, 08:54:44 PM
How is the hand Matthew?
Healing well I hope.

Cheers Chris  :tup: Yeah, not too bad but I keep getting the odd nip. Will be another scar to add to the collection though  :uglystupid2: Mind you, it wasn't as sore as my ear from all the nagging from my Wife telling me to go see a doctor!  ;D
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Reinardina

Quote from: Matthew on May 01, 2015, 10:49:27 PM
How is the hand Matthew?
Healing well I hope.

Cheers Chris  :tup: Yeah, not too bad but I keep getting the odd nip. Will be another scar to add to the collection though  :uglystupid2: Mind you, it wasn't as sore as my ear from all the nagging from my Wife telling me to go see a doctor!  ;D

I'm on Tammy's side here. Getting stabbed through the knuckle, in a very dirty and bacteria infested environment like a wheelie bin, warrants proper medical attention.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Hope the hand heals faster than the earache Matthew.

I've got one. Didn't go entirely to plan, but close enough for rock n' roll. Image courtesy of the divine Mrs H. This is "Backhand"

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

How is the hand Matthew?
Healing well I hope.

I can relate to that, and I feel your pain! Glad you're on the mend.

Chris

Jediboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on May 02, 2015, 03:34:49 PM
Hope the hand heals faster than the earache Matthew.

I've got one. Didn't go entirely to plan, but close enough for rock n' roll. Image courtesy of the divine Mrs H. This is "Backhand"

Doh! I had a very similar photo I took of my wife last night. Luckily I have others to fall back on.
Good work.

Chris

Hinfrance

Chris there is no reason  I can think of why you couldn't use your "similar" picture for the comp: it would be good to see your take on the idea whether you use it or not. :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Cheers H. I can think of one reason - it's not very good. But I need to have a good look at it for deciding. Thinking about entering a different one anyway.

Chris

Matthew

Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Matthew

Quote from: Reinardina on May 02, 2015, 08:27:12 AM
How is the hand Matthew?
Healing well I hope.

I'm on Tammy's side here. Getting stabbed through the knuckle, in a very dirty and bacteria infested environment like a wheelie bin, warrants proper medical attention.

You are right Reinardina, but I am a typical stubborn man haha. I got there in the end. The female doctor told me off too.....and the nurse.

jinky

I`m in with "Lips" just as the liner went in. I hasten to add my daughter does not usually go with this style  :D

Reinardina

She will soon, as I read this week, red lipstick is making a big come back.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.