• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

No, there was no cellophane around it! I feel stupid and not convinced they will believeme when I take it back!

Tha assistant didn't seem to notice either!
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Quote from: DigiDiva on December 11, 2014, 07:52:14 AM
No, there was no cellophane around it! I feel stupid and not convinced they will believeme when I take it back!

Tha assistant didn't seem to notice either!

Don't forget to take the till receipt with you, and just go back. Even if they don't believe you, they won't say so, and just replace it with a full bottle.
The customer is still king, or queen in this case, as most stores have two rules:
1 The customer is always right.
2 If not, rule number 1 automatically applies.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

I got it exchangedno problem so Im please. They did seem puzled as to how it happened.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Quote from: DigiDiva on December 12, 2014, 06:52:32 AM
I got it exchangedno problem so Im please. They did seem puzled as to how it happened.

I didn't expect anything else. But it is always a bit embarrassing (I find), to have to go back with something, that is not as it should be. I went back with something yesterday (an electrical item that did not work), and they did not even look at the till slip! Just swapped it.

And now: 'Lessons will be learnt.'  Next will have a closer look at their display checks, you will not make this mistake for a second time, and I've got an appliance that works. So good news all around!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: DigiDiva on December 12, 2014, 06:52:32 AM

Well done. It could have been a empty tester that someone had put back in the box to discard, got called away, and someone else seeing it put it back on the shelf.  :doh:

donoreo

This was yesterday now.  Getting 20 cm of snow and re-injuring my wrist shovelling it. :(  It feels better this morning.  I sprained my wrist a couple of weeks ago and had only been a few days without the splint on it :( 

Oldboy

Quote from: donoreo on December 12, 2014, 11:49:41 AM
This was yesterday now.  Getting 20 cm of snow and re-injuring my wrist shovelling it. :(  It feels better this morning.  I sprained my wrist a couple of weeks ago and had only been a few days without the splint on it :(

Won't ask how you did the original injury!  :-[

Not what you want to happen just before Christmas. Hope it gets better very quick.  :tup:

donoreo

Quote from: Oldboy on December 12, 2014, 07:24:28 PM

Not what you want to happen just before Christmas. Hope it gets better very quick.  :tup:
It was snow related too!  The girls were building a snowman.  A big one.  I was carrying the body section to put on the base and it started to slip, I just instinctively twisted my hand under it more and that was it.  It was heavy, wet snow and that was enough to strain a tendon and or some ligaments. 

Oldboy

Quote from: donoreo on December 13, 2014, 11:56:47 AM

It was snow related too!  The girls were building a snowman.  A big one.  I was carrying the body section to put on the base and it started to slip, I just instinctively twisted my hand under it more and that was it.  It was heavy, wet snow and that was enough to strain a tendon and or some ligaments.

You mean you let the girls see you weren't superman!  :o :P

spinner

Quote from: Oldboy on December 13, 2014, 06:18:41 PM
Quote from: donoreo on December 13, 2014, 11:56:47 AM

You mean you let the girls see you weren't superman!  :o :P

You have my sympathies. I thought I'd pulled my back about 3 weeks back. Turns out I cracked my ribs. Still hurts.  :'(
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on December 13, 2014, 09:04:10 PM
Turns out I cracked my ribs. Still hurts.  :'(

It must have been a good joke?  ;)

donoreo

Cracked ribs would be much worse than my wrist. 

spinner

Quote from: Oldboy on December 13, 2014, 09:39:39 PM
Quote from: spinner on December 13, 2014, 09:04:10 PM
Turns out I cracked my ribs. Still hurts.  :'(

It must have been a good joke?  ;)

Jokes on me OB, I was trying to lift a suitcase out of my car and over extended.  :o
Ol' blue eyes

spinner

Quote from: donoreo on December 13, 2014, 09:50:45 PM
Cracked ribs would be much worse than my wrist.

Only when i laugh, or stretch too high to paint near the ceiling (9 ft.).  They're aching at the moment, but I've
got the first coat on!!
Ol' blue eyes

Hinfrance

The Australian siege press conference. The spokesman opened by saying he wasn't going to discuss their response to the situation. Then the first question from the journalists was a question on police tactics, so he replied he was unable to discuss that, then the next journo did the same, and then the next and then the next. It's like they re completely stupid. He might as well have recorded his first answer and just played it over and over again.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.