• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 144
  • Total: 144
  • Bingbot
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Mad Day

Started by skellum, May 27, 2010, 10:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

Had a phone call yesterday from a Design Company in the north east who needed 20 pictures of Clitheroe in Lancashire and surrounding area. No problem I said then realized I only had 10 or 12
and they needed them e.mailing before Friday for a meeting with their client ( a Hotel/Pub ) in Clitheroe.
So I have had a frantic day photographing the area. Anyway I managed it..... ::) Below are a few I managed today.

Oldboy

It's a good job it wasn't raining then!  :-[

Jonathan

A whole day to take 10 pics?  Easy ;)

Looks like you nailed it though.  Are these going in a brochure or a book or what?
It's Guest's round

skellum

Some will go in a brochure like the ones above and some will be enlarged and framed to display around the building. The design company do everything from the wallpaper to the carpets. They do work for large companies like Scotish & Newcastle Breweries and Travel Lodge so should be a good contact hopefully. They told me their next job is a Hotel in the Lake District so I hope to get more work from that... :legit:

picsfor

Sounds like good things happening Dave. Hope it follows through...

Sandy

It looks like things are taking off, its great that you were able to get the extra photos today they look great.

Sandy

nickt

Well done! Hopefully it will lead to more work.

Nick

Just Dave

Fine set of shots Dave, great to hear your doing well and selling the images, fab news about the company youve got your foot in the door now so hopefully more work to be had off them well done, really pleased for you  :)
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

irv_b

Well done Dave great set of shots there. Fingers crossed for getting more work from them to keep you going :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

skellum

Well I managed to get the job finished today and sent all the prints to a Framing place in Consett, County Durham who then send them back to the design company in Darlington who will then bring them back to the Hotel in Clitheroe, Lancashire. The order was as follows.

6 x Borderless A4 300 x 210 mm
6 x Borderless A4 210 x 300 mm
6 x 205 x 405 mm ( A strange shape this one, basically a A3+ print made narrow ) see examples below.
6 x 290 mm square

Anyway here are a few examples........... :tup:... :legit:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.