• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 31
  • Total: 31
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Round 4 - Wild Thing, I think I love you....

Started by Carlj, July 04, 2008, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlj

But it doesn't have to be cute and cuddly. No domestic pets, no zoo or caged animals. Best wildlife big or small here - remember to give the shot a title for the poll!

Good luck all!

Carl

Carlj

alan1572

i have already posted this one but i do like it, i call it  "cootling" 
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

vxisme

Da ya see the chicks in this place....!
Donny  My Gallery

vxisme

Quote from: vxisme on July 07, 2008, 04:17:23 PM
Da ya see the chicks in this place....!

This is from the stern of the ship im on taken last week, they were in between two old frames tucked under the deck.
Donny  My Gallery

pippafox

tucked under the deck... does that mean they went to sea?

vxisme

No..i called the RSPCA crowd and they came and took them away for hand rearing, unfortunate for the parents but all that could be done. in the time scale,
Donny  My Gallery

jimthetrain

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

guest4

A policy question if you will. Are deer that roam freely in enclosed deer parks such as Richmond eg considered to be wild?

Carlj

At first I thought, a hard one to answer. Then I got an answer. Andy, if you can approach and stroke a stag in the rutting season, then they're domesticated and out. If however, you spend the evening in A&E, they're wild and acceptable  :legit:

guest4

'Roaring Stag'

Funnily enough, I was thinking of proposing a similar test myself  ;D

soltek

"Wild thing i think i love you" yep that's what Kitty is saying here :D

alan1572

Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

guest4

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.