• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 260
  • Total: 260
  • Google
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Another Blurb book

Started by Eileen, March 26, 2010, 10:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eileen

Hi all,

Some of you may be interested in this Blurb book of a trip last Autumn to God's Own Country (and hopefully at least one of the links below will take you to the book, lol). I was lucky enough to visit Yorkshire with a great bunch of people who also happen to be excellent photographers. The book contains pictures by Steve McHale, Nick Hodgson, John Fanning, Anna Hayman, Paul Forgham and me. Check it out if you have a minute - I think there are some cracking pictures (and no I don't mean mine...).  :)

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1251810?ce=blurb_ew&utm_source=widget

http://www.blurb.com/books/1251810

ABERS

Great stuff chaps, I seem to recognise some of those images ;)
I'll have to drop some heavy hints when Father's Day comes around. :tup:

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Sarasocke

Gorgeous - makes me homesick.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

picsfor

As Alan says - some instantly recognisable photos all laid out in a simple and interesting manner.
So, that's 2 books on the list from Abers, and 1 for the "Loonies in Yorkshire" and another on Volks Railway in Brighton.
Oh and a copy of CS5.

Fathers day will be breaking the financial ground i think  :tup:

jinky

Very nice - I recognise some of those places too but then I live in Yorkshire so should ;)

Eileen

Cheers all - very glad you like it. Also very glad that I've finished it at last. My computer crash wiped out my first attempt and I had to start again from scratch, so it's taken a bit more work than you might expect. ;D:beer:

Steve McHale

You've made a great job of the layout Eileen and done us proud.  Thank you so much.

If anyone is interested in seeing the adventures on the first Six Go Mad book, in Dorset, here's the link:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/710154

Sandy

The book is great I love the photos. I particularly liked the ones at Strid water.

Sandy

irv_b

Two great books there guys well worth the hassle Eileen  :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.