• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 171
  • Total: 171
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What's the weather like?

Started by Mick, February 28, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Looks cold - not sure I`d venture down Cut Throat Lane alone in that weather!  ;)

Jediboy

It was bitterly cold. Didn't stay there for long. The name seems unfair, its not really that bad. Dates back to the 1600s when one of King Charles's pages was killed by someone who was in love with the same woman.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Mick

Great pics there guys.  The snow is disappearing here now, just very wet and cold.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Jediboy

It's coming down heavy here again. Was hoping  we were done now.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

All getting set for the start of the cricket season

Reinardina

Brilliant sunshine at the moment, and that nasty, howling, ice cold wind has died down; first signs of spring? (Famous last words?)

I went out on Thursday afternoon, and actually took my camera. First time in ages I went out to take some pictures. It was snowing continually, and I did not venture far, just to the local Common at the end of the road. I was well wrapped up and warm as toast, totally enjoying the walk. Till I took my gloves off to take some pics. Within minutes my fingers were frozen. I am sorry to say, I have lost the dedication and gave up almost immediately.

This is how far I got:

We did not get that much snow in this area, and I did not see any drifts; that might have enticed me to persevere.

We did get enough snow though (see picture below), for the buses to stop running at 4 pm.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

jinky

I must admit that this snow has perked me up again. Been taking photos with both main cameras and not even of Jessica. I love snow. Wish I`d got out in the snow and mist this morning but visitors coming and started to rain / sleet now.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.