• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
7ds
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

Nikon D3

Started by anglefire, October 26, 2009, 08:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Great shot Jonathan - it is in a private gallery though so I cannot see full sized version either. I dream of a D3 but it`s hard enough justifying my getting a D700 at some stage.

Jonathan

Ah OK - I was linking to the big version but I have download protection on.  Now fixed ;)
It's Guest's round

irv_b

Fantastic shot Jonathon -so when will you be getting your tattoo?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/21/enthusiastic-shutterbug-immortalizes-nikon-on-his-forearm
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Jonathan

Glad to see he's got it locked into P for Professional ;)
It's Guest's round

Simon

Does it for me too mate. I get the private message.. You didn't post a link to a larger size did you?

EDIT.....

Looks like it could be a Flickr problem as it has now cleared for me on the third or fourth click.... Cracking shot it is too..
www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

www.flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images

John Doyle2

D3 Firmware upgrade. v2.02 now available

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.