• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 93
  • Total: 93
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

another newbie

Started by spikeyjen, July 27, 2013, 04:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikeyjen

Hi, I'm another who moved from the DCW site. I was just getting into the weekly comps and getting to know the guys when it closed (bummer!)
I live in country Victoria (Australia)
I shoot with a canon 7D and Tamron 18-270 piezo (but have a couple of other precious lenses)

I belong to Benalla Camera Club (actually I'm the president but don't tell anyone and it doesn't mean I am a good photographer either

I shoot nearly anything (including rabbits and robbers) but my preference is street work and macro coming a close second.
Looking forward to meeting you all and playing along....

jinky

Hi spikeyjen- enjoy, nice and friendly on here.

Oldboy

Hi spikeyjen and welcome.  :tup:

After the recent test match results I thought you might keep your abode quite.  :P :-[

spikeyjen

Nah, I'm actually a cricket widow.. shameful performance by our boys but they'll be back

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

donoreo

wavemachine

Have we not met before ;)

Glad to see you over here!
My Flickr
366 Project

Dave

Turn to the dark side, we have tea and biscuits

Reinardina

I did my welcome speech on the other thread (DCW down at the moment), but better add my welcome here too!

So: Welcome to CC to Spikeyjen, Chris and any others that may follow.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

oops, forgot to come back to this thread. Sorry.  :-[

Hi spikeyjen, and welcome to CC. Hope you hang around and join in, very friendly on here.  Look forward to reading your posts. Any problems just shout.

PS: If I forget to welcome anyone else, please give me a kick.  ;)

Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Beryl

Hello spikeyjen welcome  :)

A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

mondmagu

Welcome spikeyjen,enjoy!!

Des
Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.