• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 26
  • Total: 26
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Image of the week 3rd October 2011

Started by Mick, October 03, 2011, 02:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Congratulations to Simple aka Simon, for winning Image of the week

The image "Another from the Gaga tribute shoot" was chosen by last weeks winner, Andyjb aka Andy.  Great image Simon, and a worthy winner.

On choosing this weeks winner, Andy said,

"My choice for Image of the Week goes to
  Simple for his shot "Another from the Gaga Tribute shoot" which was uploaded on the 27th September.

Not an easy task this week but I felt that this image was so different from anything else in subject and processing that the photographer should be applauded for stepping out of the usual box.

Regards Andy"

You can view and leave comments on Simon's image here, Another from the Gaga tribute shoot

And you can see all the previous IOTW winning images here, Previous IOTW winners

Also, you can now join us on Twitter.  http://twitter.com/#!/CameraCraniums
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Simple

Wow, thank you Andy, quite an honour. I was not expecting that with this image. Thanks for the encouragement!!
Simon

stevebedder

Congratulations Simon, it's a cracking shot.

:tup:

Oldboy

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Simple

Thanks, when this happens I feel guilty for not participating on the site as much as most of you. I will try and participate more with comments on pics and in the forums. I do visit the site a lot, but without any input. I am very grateful for all your congrats. 

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.