• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 265
  • Total: 265
  • Google
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for " ebay "

Started by skellum, June 15, 2010, 12:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote here

Tringle WP    Steiff Bear Baged & Boxed  
2 (12.5%)
Irv_b     1970 World Cup Mug  
3 (18.8%)
Delamanda     Wimpy Bar ketchup dispencer  
4 (25%)
bones615     Camera not included  
2 (12.5%)
jimthetrain    Only used once  
3 (18.8%)
Dave     Perfect working order    
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: June 19, 2010, 09:28:37 AM

skellum

VOTE HERE !  and a comment after voting would be nice.... :tup:... :legit:

skellum

Well I have voted fo Irv's World Cup Mug as the pictures shows as much as possible of the item ( Also because I am a Football Fan )
Do you have a Buy it now price Irv ?............ :legit:

Hinfrance

I nearly went for Irv's mug too, but I voted for Bones on account of the rather fetching ghost of the camera effect in the middle of the bracket - looks very professional  - - ish ;)

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

bones615

I am really sorry guys but can you remove mine from the poll as it was taken before the the start date (i did add a note in the thread).

I voted for the world cup hat as it sums up my views on England in the world cup - lots of people get over excited, buys lots of flags & stuff and then are dissappointed when it inevitably all goes wrong. If in the preceding couple of years they had shown some sign of being the best in the world my views may be different.

Simon

alan1572

i went for tringle wp...i'd buy the bear and i don't even want it
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

irv_b

I went for Del's shot 
took me back to the days of hanging about in the local wimpey bar, plus he has the shot sharp with the right amount of dof for the bottle
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Just Dave

Quote from: irv_b on June 15, 2010, 07:09:43 PM
took me back to the days of hanging about in the local wimpey bar,

Me too, I voted for Delamanda, because it lovely exposure, DOF composition, and true colours
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

jimthetrain

Another vote for del from me for the above reasons. Howard's bear was a close second though just edging out irv's world cup mug. A more constant light on irv's mug montage might have changed my mind though.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

picsfor

i've gone for the world cup mug because the challenge was to produce a picture that would be used on eBay as a marketing tool (to sell the item)- and the composition for the mug is precisely what the collectors of such things would be looking - IMHO.

SimonW

I just love the bear (and can't choose between any of the shots  on technical quality - they're all top notch).
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Delamanda

Ooooh!  Have I won?  Albeit by a very narrow margin.  I voted for the mug - I just thought it was so EBay and liked the way we got it from all angles.  Will set new theme tomorrow.

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Hinfrance

Well done Del.

Charades eh? Film, book, play, TV? Mmmm
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.