• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 96
  • Total: 96
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Any Good Or Carp Birkacre Fish Ladder

Started by Just Dave, June 12, 2010, 08:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi

Had a go at Birkacre Fish Ladder,

A bit of fun from our day out this is Birkacre Fish Ladder, didnt have the tripod Russell suggested using the fence. C+C Welcome,  6 shots then animated in photoshop, I liked the back flow of the water, also I found a geocache ( Geocahing Clicky Linky) goes well with togging, and fun worldwide, Hide and seek game, I dont have a gps (it fell in a river Furbbered it) now so its down to looking where were going and looking, and searching, signed the log, Russell,and I each put 5p in and returned it to its hiding place

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

bones615

Its clever dave & i am sure you put a lot of time into it, but in my opinion you might as well use a video camera.

Simon

Just Dave

Quote from: bones615 on June 13, 2010, 09:33:17 AM
you might as well use a video camera.
Simon

Thanks Simon, yeah your right really, just had the shots so I gave it a go  :2funny:

Cabbyjohn

Am I missing something here?  I looked at the shot and loved it.  I may not be a great photographer, in fact I'm more of a snapper than a photographer, but half of my pleasure is derived from playing with different shots, to see what I can achieve, purely for my own amusement.  ???

Just Dave

Thanks Cabbyjohn

Suppose its like marmite you either love it or hate it, thanks for your comment  :)

Oldboy

It's different and therefore worth doing. That's the whole point of photography, to try different things, so well done.  ;D

Just Dave

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.