• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 102
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 84
  • Total: 84
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Your ROOM 101

Started by krennon, June 10, 2012, 06:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen

People who try to hack into your mail account etc  >:(

Hinfrance

Shiny screens on computer monitors, fondleslabs, TVs, mobile 'phones - just shiny bl**dy reflective screens. Yes Apple, it's you who I'm talking to; everyone is so enthralled by your shiny™ products they've tried to make theirs look the same (ie as bad as) yours, and have thereby ruined all of nearly all of them. Bring back proper matt screens  :knuppel2:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

kerbside

Volkswagen, tut tut, would not be without one.
My room 101 are drivers that will not get out of the middle lane on a Motorway but persist in doing 60 mph.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Karen

you would if you bought a new Golf convertable and 4 days later you needed a new roof then the new roof did the same as the original one and you're still waiting to hear from them 3 weeks later :'(

ABERS

All TV programmes that plug books, records, plays, shows, cookery 'experts' etc.  >:(

Mind you there wouldn't be much left to watch!  :-\

spinner

People who don't read the questions posted on forums. I was googling for how to move photos from an ipad to a Mac and found a thread on MacRumours that was headed just that. What I found posted were answers  clearly designed for Windows Users as they were using terms like "My Computer" And "Click on the Start button". As I've moaned about before on this forum, I'm annoyed by people who answer 'oranges' when the questions are about 'apples'.  >:(
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

spinner

Quote from: spinner on November 26, 2012, 04:55:51 PM
People who don't read the questions posted on forums. I was googling for how to move photos from an ipad to a Mac and found a thread on MacRumours that was headed just that. What I found posted were answers  clearly designed for Windows Users as they were using terms like "My Computer" And "Click on the Start button". As I've moaned about before on this forum, I'm annoyed by people who answer 'oranges' when the questions are about 'apples'.  >:(

I'm feeling like a broken record, but, it's happened again. Trying to resolve an issue with a wireless card on a Win7 install. By process of elimination I'm leaning towards the net protocols in the install being corrupt. I post a question asking how I might go about installing new protocols without a reinstall of Windows. Or even if I can get new protocols in an independent package. What's the answer I get?
Hold the router reset button for 30 secs and power it on and off.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Matthew

The Andrex advert where it asks if you "Scrunch or fold".......They even have a poll on their website........Wrong.
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Oldboy

Weather forecasters!!!!!!  >:( :knuppel2:

Reinardina

Half, or fully, intoxicated young males on aeroplanes. Especially when they all queue for the loo, and come out with their fly still undone.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

Quote from: Reinardina on February 15, 2013, 07:57:52 AM
Half, or fully, intoxicated young males on aeroplanes. Especially when they all queue for the loo, and come out with their fly still undone.

Well, as long as they don't let it all hang out!  :-[ :legit:

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on February 15, 2013, 09:23:30 AM

Well, as long as they don't let it all hang out!  :-[ :legit:

Haven't witnessed that, thank goodness.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

deetus

Young mums with pushchairs crossing the road whilst texting  :knuppel2:

Matthew

For the record, our Stag party was well behaved..... :D :2funny:

For me it has to be the 2 two young Mums pushing prams side by side. Instead of one falling in behind the other, they force you into the road. I'm sure some use said prams as an excuse to barge past and expect to have right of way in all situations........... :uglystupid2:
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.