• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 46
  • Total: 46
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Hi!

Started by david powell, April 25, 2012, 12:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david powell

My name is Dave, I am 34 and from the Cambridge area.

Looking at the experience of the members of this site I am definitely a newbie in more than one sense of the word.

I signed up for CC quite a while back but never introduced myself so I figured it was about time to do so.

Take care,

Dave.

Graham

Hi and wlcome.
          Graham.   :tup:

That's three Daves we've got now.......any more for anymore?
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

michaelb104

Hello Dave and welcome to CC  :tup:
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Mick

Hi Dave, and welcome to CC.   

Hope you enjoy the site and join in where possible.  Any questions, just ask.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Beaux Reflets

A welcome from me
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

ABERS

Nice to see you.

Oldboy

Welcome Dave number 3!  :2funny:

mondmagu

Des
www.flickr.com/photos/mondmagu

donoreo

Welcome to the forum!

Reinardina

And a warm welcome from me too.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Simple

And a further welcome from me as well. :tup:

david powell

Thanks everyone, Really nice welcome to what appears to be a fun yet informative site and forum.

Since I started taking a bigger interest in photography I have been met with a bit of a wall of silence from the so called seasoned professionals in my area when I have asked for advice, it seems that here will be exactly what I am looking for!

I look forward to joining in as many discussions as I can, not that I think I have a lot to offer in the way of experience in comparison to the members on here  ;)

Simple

Never think that!! A lot of people including myself stick with what they know (and are happy within that bubble) A fresh mind queries and looks at things that makes me wonder and shakes up things and sometimes burst the bubble! That is why photography for me is always interesting because it is a continuous learning cycle. So please ask and participate and I am sure you will learn loads of the experienced people on here and we all will learn with you.

Oldboy

Quote from: david powell on April 26, 2012, 01:31:09 AM

Since I started taking a bigger interest in photography I have been met with a bit of a wall of silence from the so called seasoned professionals in my area when I have asked for advice, it seems that here will be exactly what I am looking for!

Very sad. Mine you, it could be because they haven't got a clue and just have it in program mode all the time.  :uglystupid2:

Mick

Quote from: david powell on April 26, 2012, 01:31:09 AM

Thanks everyone, Really nice welcome to what appears to be a fun yet informative site and forum.

"a fun yet informative site and forum"  Glad you said that David, that's exactly what I've been aiming for.  Thanks.  :tup: 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.