• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 38
  • Total: 38
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

How tough's your tripod?

Started by Jonathan, April 15, 2010, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Love my Gitzo.  It's tiny, featherweight and gorgeous.  But frighteningly expensive.

But Gitzos are tough.  Plenty tough.  Anybody think another brand would only need "a little repair" after this? :) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/7588680/Polar-bear-steals-tripod.html
It's Guest's round

Graham

A good pic to sell to Gitzo!
    I can just imagine the bear getting back to it's burrow (You did know they live in burrows did'nt you?) and thinking "Now what the £*&% am I suposed to do with this?"
                      Graham. :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on April 15, 2010, 05:08:46 PM
    A good pic to sell to Gitzo!
    I can just imagine the bear getting back to it's burrow (You did know they live in burrows did'nt you?) and thinking "Now what the £*&% am I suposed to do with this?"
                      Graham. :2funny:

No, he wanted it to mount his D3 on!  :o  :2funny:

alan1j

Obviously he has been watching the video on Pradar and wanted to have a go at erecting a tripod... :2funny: :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.