• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 56
  • Total: 56
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Three words!

Started by Graham, August 29, 2009, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Three words I'd be happy never to hear again!
                                                                  1.  Bokeh    >:( >:(
                                                                  2.  Juxtaposition    >:( >:( >:(
                                                                  3.  Genre    >:(
      Does anyone else have words that just make them want to go and do somthing else? (Or is it just me?)
                            Graham. :)
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

bones615

Politically correct  >:(>:(
Green  >:(
Soon be Christmas  >:(

Edit:- Sorry this is technically more than 3 words but they do wind me up & your no.2 could be added to my list.

Trickee

recession :( :(
x factor >:( >:(
x wife :) :) :) :) :)

greypoint

number one would have to be what is  known by all as 'the f word' - I just get sick and tired of unfunny comedians thinking it makes them look cutting edge..of tv chefs using it as noun verb and adjective.....it's not big, it's not clever it's deeply deeply boring. :-X :-X

number two...how about 'twitter' :-X

number three...tog....for some reason it really irritates me :-X

ABERS

I know it's not a spoken word but top of my list is  LOL
2nd.  TOG
3rd.   Basically

skellum

1.  Americans saying " I guess "
2.  Vista
3.  Last Orders
:legit:

Sarasocke

1. Challenge - everything has to be a "challenge" nowadays
2. at the end of the day
3. ball park - I don't mean a football pitch  ::)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

stevebedder

1. Survey (the house selling kind)   >:(
2. M6
3. Rain

picsfor

1. professional  - (the modern pc version as in "you're a professional..." )
2. photoradar - never has so little been requested by so many and made so undeliverable by so few
3.  trust - as used by politicians , bankers, top executives etc in "you can trust me!"

Al Birmingham

1) awesome pronounced "Ossuummm" by spams.
2) work - nobody should ever use this word in front of me!
3) DaaAAaad?!??! said in that wavering voice little girls use when it is going to cost Daddy a fortune!
Al Birmingham

Spiritflier

Three words eh?

1. 'Nikon' (Just kiddin')  ;)
2. 'Allegedly' (if ever a word was overused just to cover someone's backside, it's that one)
3. 'bulb' (referring to a 'light-bulb'... bulbs grow in the garden. It's a LAMP, not a flippin' BULB!)

hevans

Quote from: Graham on August 29, 2009, 06:53:24 PM
      Does anyone else have words that just make them want to go and do somthing else? (Or is it just me?)
                            Graham. :)
1. leave
2. me
3. alone

Hinfrance

1. No
2. Rules
3. Consensus

Unless the consensus is there are no rules
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hybridphotog

1. Bokeh (Alarm bells sound inside ones head... the speaker knows not of what they're babbling about)
2. "init" (I don't know, is it?)
3. Photoradar (aka "Congratulate us on this site, please")

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.