• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 267
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 267
  • Total: 267
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

what was in Santa's sack?

Started by alan1572, December 25, 2009, 12:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan1572

amongst other things i got 2 days golfing at St Andrews and a Nikkor VR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED lens :D just got to find some bugs now... i suppose i could go into 1 of my 3 daughters rooms, there's bound to be something lurking in there.
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Hinfrance

A nice book on lighting. And the latest Dream Theater triple album.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

alan1572

was it the black clouds one?
i bought it for my brother

Simple

A Nintendo DsLite with Braintraining module. The family has finally realised I am going senile. :legit:

alan1572

just need to figure out how to turn it on. ;D

anglefire

Amongst other things, about 4 books on Photoshop!

Jellous of the macro lens though!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Bigbill

Hello from Relegation bound Sheffy,,,,,

A ColorMunki,,at last,,my printer is profiled !!!!

And Scott Kelbys latest book !!

Shine On

Tomorrow The Geordies will BATTER us !
And you can all enjoy the giggle live on Sky !!

Alfonso_Frisk

Nothing camera related for me this year (as requested).
Amongst my gifts was a very nice pair of Henry Lloyd brown boots and a contraption which looks like a woodworking router  for shaving my head. Oh and a new mobile which at first play looks more complicated than my 3 pc's
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

alan1572

Quote from: anglefire on December 25, 2009, 04:48:14 PM
Amongst other things, about 4 books on Photoshop!

Jellous of the macro lens though!

1 book at a time for me :)
i just need to get out with the lens. i'm thinking of making a wooden flower ( so it won't blow around ) and putting something sugary in the middle to attract, it may make it easier

picsfor

My prezzie arrived in June with my birthday. It was a joint affair for birthday and chrimbo from all the family.

A Canon 5D MkII.

I was more than happy with it then - and i'm just as happy with it now.

alan1572

did you keep the box, re-package it and act surprised when you opened it this morning?

spinner

Nikon binoculars for finding them birdies and a gift card for my local camera shop! :tup: ;D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

oRGie

Socks, shirt, jumper (not home knitted with holly on thank heavens!) and some chocy's from the family..  My 7D & 15-85 was my xmas prezzie to myself though lol

picsfor

Quote from: alan1572 on December 25, 2009, 05:37:24 PM
did you keep the box, re-package it and act surprised when you opened it this morning?

sadly i needed it to take pictures of prezzie opening this morning and events for last night.
I had no qualms about having nothing to open.
This last year my kit has increased to the tune of a 5D MkII, 70-200 f4 IS USM L, Canon 2x converter, a 24" iMac with associated software, Canon Pixma 4600, 1Tb EHD for use with the iMac.

I may have had to work some overtime to pay towards it - but i'm not complaining. I've been a very lucky person and it's other peoples go to get the spoils.
My Christmas was spot on without opening a single prezzie.

jinky

A few little photography items for me - Hot Shoe Diaries Joe Mcnally, a Light Tent and a new pouched lens cloth.  A great christmas was the main pressie with both daughters here with us.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.