• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 36
  • Total: 36
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Happy Christmas

Started by John Doyle2, December 06, 2009, 10:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Hope everyone has a happy Christmas, and a great new year. 

Also would like to thank all the members of CC for your support over the last year.  :stup:

Cheers, and have a good one.   :beer: :beer: :beer:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

picsfor

As it is the eve of christmas, i would like to take this opportunity to

Wish Every One the Best of Christmases
And the very best of wishes for the new year  :fworks3: :slol: :stup: :s:D:

I would also like to thank Mick for making this site possible.

irv_b

Quote from: picsfor on December 24, 2009, 07:39:37 PM
As it is the eve of christmas, i would like to take this opportunity to

Wish Every One the Best of Christmases
And the very best of wishes for the new year  :fworks3: :slol: :stup: :s:D:

I would also like to thank Mick for making this site possible.
and so say all of us ;)
I hope everyone has a fulfilling xmas and the happiest of new years :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

hevans

I hope all on the forum find their muse over the holidays and exploit it to the fullest.

May you all have a very festive holiday and a 2010 that exceeds your expectations and hopes.

And three cheers for Mick!  Hip Hip HOORAY! And a grateful thanks to the other admins on CC.

Hugh

skellum

Well its nearly time to go to the pub and fight my way to the bar through all the people that only appear at Christmas time. Next thing the people who ignore me for 11 & half months of the year will be wishing me well, shaking my hand and some hugging and kissing me ( some all three ). And there will of course be no chance of a game of pool with all the drunks wanting to play each other.
Why do I go ?....... Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all....... Dave... :beer: :beer:   :legit:

minky_monkey

A bit late I`ll grant you, but Happy Chrimbo! :tup:

stevebedder

Merry Christmas everyone!

I've not been around CC much for the past 2-3 months as I've been so busy with work and doing quite a lot of travelling. I've been lurking though when I've had time and it's great to see the hard work Mick has put in is being enjoyed by so many more people and resulting in sharing of some fantastic pictures and conversation.

Hopefully in 2010 I'll be around a little bit more to join in the conversations and share some pics.

All the very best to you and yours.

Steve

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.