• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 111
  • Total: 111
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

long time ago!!!

Started by soltek, January 08, 2010, 05:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soltek

hi guys
it's been a long time since i was here, when i moved from a compact to a dslr this was the first site i used infact it was all new to me the dslr and doing thing things on the computer, as far as photograghy, well it's been a huge learning curve. i feel more secure now and able to participate in forums so i thought i would return to my roots .. so here i am,  nice to meet you all. i thought about changing my name but sod it i'll leave it like it is  :tup:
Thanks ;)

skellum

Graham

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

oRGie

alan1572

welcome back, now get some pictures up. :tup:
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Oldboy

greypoint

picsfor

Welcome back, but you've missed out.
This is the place to come if you're learning - plenty here willing to help.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.