• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 63
  • Total: 63
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Congrats Abers

Started by nickt, November 30, 2009, 09:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Well done Alan - I will look out for it.

ABERS

Quote from: Dave on December 01, 2009, 12:05:37 AM
Very well done I will look out for a copy of the mag and could you post the picture here please ?  ...... :beer:......... :legit:

Finally got a copy of the magazine today and was well pleased with the double page layout of the picture. I've posted it in the galleries but have no idea how to get it into this thread.

[img]

Cheers.

skellum

Here it is and well done again...... :tup: :beer:........ :legit:

CLICK ON PICTURE TO SEE LARGE VERSION

minky_monkey

Sandy

Congratulations Alan just seen the image of the Standard bearer in the magazine its great

Eileen

I saw this too. It's a really strong image and looked great in the magazine. Well done!  :beer: :)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.