• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 26
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 33
  • Total: 33
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Had a doctor look at my head - he added holes

Started by donoreo, January 29, 2015, 10:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donoreo

For my sinuses :)  In the last ten years I have developed a problem with my sinuses.  They would not always drain well and I could tell when the weather was changing from a high pressure area to low pressure and the reverse.   On Tuesday I had surgery on my head.  They say it looks successful. 

However Tuesday night (this was day surgery), I had a problem.  We are still not quite sure what but the best guess is a lingering reaction to the general anesthesia combined with  the percocets they gave me afterward.   I was sweating, breathing hard, my chest felt tight, etc.  So my wife called an ambulance and I went back.  She could not come with me because the girls were in bed so I was alone.   I was already feeling better by the time I got to the hospital.  They did some tests including blood and determined they could not find anything wrong and I came home at 3 am. 

Yes, I got in trouble later for scaring my wife and making her cry.   

Yesterday I was very tired but today feel better. 

DigiDiva

Wow donoreo. Get well soon. You have been through the mill.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Oldboy

Had a doctor look at my head - he added holes. I could have done that for you with a shotgun!  :2funny:

Doesn't sound good. You could have had a delayed reaction to the drugs or operation. You were right to go to the hospital as it could have been something else. Thank God it wasn't. Hope you get better soon.  :tup:

Beaux Reflets

Hope the surgery has sorted things out for you  :)
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

donoreo

I am a little better today except I do not get to be the patient today.  I have a sick little girl who was up until 4:30 am home with me. 

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.