• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 169
  • Total: 169
  • Bingbot
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Deconstructed - CHAT 26th April - 3rd May 2020

Started by jinky, April 26, 2020, 02:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

DECONSTRUCTED

This is the CHAT THREAD

Anything deconstructed or in bits - might be components / elements of a machine, meal or landscape.... anything!

Interpret and edit how you wish, no holds barred on the PP.

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 3rd May 2020
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 4th May 2020.
Poll will be up Tuesday 5th May 2020.

Winner to be announced Saturday 9th May 2020.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to;

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Hinfrance

This challenge came one week too late for me - I had a new bass guitar in bits two weeks ago balancing the pickup outputs and fixing a few annoying buzzes from inside. Luckily I have got a spare set of electronics for my original Stratocaster in my spare parts bin:

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Had an omelette yesterday so thought I would use that as my entry. Just sat down to edit and noticed the was a bit wonky.  :doh:
It'll have to do unless anything else comes up.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

:2funny: My first thought had been to take apart of dead tablet and show the workings, then my second to show the  raw ingredients of an omelette. Luckily some flowers my daughter got from an admirer had been slowly dying gracefully on our fireplace and as she went to throw them out I asked for one of the heads. A I took it it literally fell apart onto the carpet, staining the carpet with its stamens. By the time I`d cleaned up it was tough making the head out of the constituent pieces in quite the way I had planned without taking hours with tweezers so this is it
Dead Flower

When it came to uploading I did think of doing it mono  style and entering it in the new comp  ;D

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.