• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 110
  • Total: 110
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Quote from: Graham on April 02, 2010, 09:04:51 AM
Quote from: Graham on March 30, 2010, 06:32:43 AM
Quote from: irv_b on March 29, 2010, 08:25:52 PM
WMMFGT
I was given a camera today a Olympus RC35 rangefinder film camera  :D  now I have to google it to find out how it works ;D

This should answer most of your questions.    http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~yue/misc/35RC.html   
        If you pm me an address I'll send you 1/2 dozen rolls of color print film to play with. (They may be a bit out of date but should be fine.)
                             Graham. :tup:
Ok. Film all gone.  Thanks folks. :tup:

Anyone else want the film? Otherwise it's going in the bin!
                            Graham. :-\
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Just Dave

I felt great yesterday when my images where used in our local newspaper the Chorley Guardian, here the images of 3 rare Black Swans that came to our nature reserve, they have never visited before the first 2 were the ones used in the paper

Thanks for looking

Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

anglefire

Cracking shots of the Swans Dave, very nice. And to get in the papers - can't be bad!

WMMFGT?

Well, I've just put a deposit on another car - My Defender is going to have to be sold to make way for a Discovery 3 - 7 seat SE spec but fully loaded. Get it in a week or so once its been serviced and sorted.  :tup:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Just Dave

Quote from: anglefire on April 03, 2010, 02:58:25 PM
Cracking shots of the Swans Dave, very nice. And to get in the papers - can't be bad!

Thanks anglefire  :)
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

hevans

WMMFGT?

Well, yesterday.

We took delivery of a boat (Moody 38'). Lifetime's dream achieved. Now just have to get sailing.

H.

picsfor

WMMFGT?

Well, my year of hell appears to be coming to an end. Basically i have been subjected to some fairly hostile treatment by a manager which could easily be termed as bullying, harassment or even victimisation.
I have not been at work since last October because the company refused to deal with the matter or were dragging their heels and they were unable to offer me protection from the managers treatment of me either.
I do not think it helped my case with this particular managers other half being a member of the HR department.
I could go on - but suffice to say that apparently i will be relocated away from Brighton to Horsham where i will never have to cross paths with this manager again.  :dance:

So, hopefully some time soon i can get back to living my life again without all the stress that goes with such treatment. And Horsham offers cheaper living costs than Brighton which means more money for holidays and camera kit  :tup:

Oldboy

Quote from: picsfor on April 07, 2010, 10:17:45 AM
WMMFGT?

Well, my year of hell appears to be coming to an end. Basically i have been subjected to some fairly hostile treatment by a manager which could easily be termed as bullying, harassment or even victimisation.
I have not been at work since last October because the company refused to deal with the matter or were dragging their heels and they were unable to offer me protection from the managers treatment of me either.
I do not think it helped my case with this particular managers other half being a member of the HR department.
I could go on - but suffice to say that apparently i will be relocated away from Brighton to Horsham where i will never have to cross paths with this manager again.  :dance:

So, hopefully some time soon i can get back to living my life again without all the stress that goes with such treatment. And Horsham offers cheaper living costs than Brighton which means more money for holidays and camera kit  :tup:

Sorry you had such problems at work.  :(

Whenever I've had similar problems I just turn round and tell them to f*ck off, but it didn't effect me too much as I was quite prepeared to stand up for myself. The funny part was outside work I got on with him very well.  ;D

Sent four images to Alamy last week and they were rejected yesterday.  :'(

Sent another four images this morning and they were accepted.  :fworks3:

picsfor

I know what you mean Oldboy, and i had spent a few years standing up to him.
As i said, i could go into details - and they would bring about all sorts of gasps of horror, but my head hurts so much from banging it as hard as i can against a brick wall, i need a break.
It can be summed up by saying i had an easier time dealing with Lymphoma - and i've got that for the rest of my life :o

So now to the business of starting to live again  :tup: :dance: :beer:

Oldboy

Quote from: picsfor on April 07, 2010, 02:46:08 PM
I know what you mean Oldboy, and i had spent a few years standing up to him.
As i said, i could go into details - and they would bring about all sorts of gasps of horror, but my head hurts so much from banging it as hard as i can against a brick wall, i need a break.
It can be summed up by saying i had an easier time dealing with Lymphoma - and i've got that for the rest of my life :o

So now to the business of starting to live again  :tup: :dance: :beer:

Perhaps he was an old BR employee who thought he was god!  ::)

One wouldn't know about your problems from your chats on this website, as you are always cheerful and helpful to people. Hopefully, the future is brighter on the work front.  :tup:

picsfor

I'll take that as a compliment. I have certainly tried to keep it to myself.

Have just dropped off another branch of the family at Gatwick. They're flying off to Las Vegas, where apparently they are booking up their wedding for next year.
We're told that Elvis and Marilyn will not be present and i will not be allowed to take any pictures - but for 2 weeks on 'the strip' should fill up a few memory cards.

Now just to work out how to get me on a plane of ra flight of that duration  :o

spinner

Quote from: picsfor on April 08, 2010, 09:51:07 AM

They're flying off to Las Vegas, where apparently they are booking up their wedding for next year.
We're told that Elvis and Marilyn will not be present and i will not be allowed to take any pictures - but for 2 weeks on 'the strip' should fill up a few memory cards.

I have never been, sadly. However I have two sets of friends who travel there religiously. At least once, sometimes twice a year neither for the gambling so it should be quite the trip, enjoy! :)
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Oldboy

Quote from: picsfor on April 08, 2010, 09:51:07 AM

It was meant as such.  ;D

Becareful in Las Vagas, as per the video on youtube, it appears Americans think a long lens is a gun!  :o http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kezEgtpuAng&feature=popt19gb10

This should cheer you all up.  :tup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvzcG9fNvb0&feature=player_embedded

Oldboy

Summer is on it's way, as I saw my first Swallow today.  :tup:

Click for bigger size.

Taken with the Sigma 50-500mm F4-6.3 at 500mm handheld.  ;D

Alfonso_Frisk

Nice one OB, well caught. Is this yet another new lens ???

Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Oldboy

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on April 08, 2010, 10:03:38 PM
Nice one OB, well caught. Is this yet another new lens ???

Alf

Thanks Alf.  ;D

I've had that lens for about eight years now, but don't use often, as it needs good sunlight to get the best out of it.  8)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.