• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 88
  • Total: 88
parkcameras
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

DMT update

Started by Hybridphotog, October 10, 2009, 10:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

The sort of news we like to wake up to.

Hope Sandra is fit and well enough to come home as hoped - convalescing at home is always much better for patient and family.
Also - did you remember to take her back some Brighton Rock - it's different from Clacton Rock you know.

daisiemaetulip

woh! I'M so touched by all these lovely messages.. thank you you all so much..
it has been a horrible week or so, i didn't actually feel right when i was first discharged.. the actual op was fine, they said the gall bladder was thick and sticky and was actually causing quite a lot of other problems..
anyway i was gettin more and more short of breath, hallucinating and overheating.. 38.7!
bloods showed p/e and xray showed something in the lung in the end i think they went with pneumonia because it responded so well to oxygen therapy..
not a nice week and am now home and resting,,,
now i have to say dan has coped very well with the cats dog fish and general house keeping.. he is a good lad..
\and dave and i got home the same day which is nice.. and is doing all the fetching and carrying..
but i keep seeing little bits that need doing.. y'know how it is .. everything seems odd, someone else has been doing all my work and no two people do things the same do they..
anyway thanks once again for your good wishes.. a very welcome uplift xxx

Al Birmingham

Good to see you back with us Sandra :tup:
Al Birmingham

oRGie

hevans

Hi DMT,

Glad to hear you're back and kicking and the various things are sorted out. Rest as much as you can.

Now the hard part begins...letting others do what you normally do and letting them do it their way.

Enjoy the time to sit back and be pampered.

Hugh

irv_b

Hi DMT glad to hear your back with us safe and sound :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Colin

Welcome back, hope you are back out with your camera soon.  :tup:

picsfor

Good to see you making entries again. Must mean you're on the final road to recovery - that's always a good sign.

happypaddler

Glad your well on the way to full health - being back at home will help!

Sarasocke

Welcome back from me too, Sandra!

Let the lads get on with the housework, let them spoil you a bit :)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

ABERS

Nice to see you're back Sandra.

Al Birmingham

Stop molly coddling the girl!

Sandra, when you've finished cleaning the bathroom could you wash down the cars and mow the lawns please? Then Dave's going to need his lunch so crack on love!!! ;D
Al Birmingham

chris@seary.com

Really chuffed you're feeling better Sandra.

krennon

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Sandra enjoy the rest while it lasts  ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.