• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 227
  • Total: 227
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

Managed to get a couple of snaps whilst the sun was out.

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

anglefire

Actually yesterday - A Jay popped into the garden.

Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Hinfrance

Nice shot.

Jays - nastiest birds in the hood. And they are so darned noisy to boot. We've got loads of the blighters in our wood.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

anglefire

Went to Weston Park this morning with my "new" 300mm (Well and my 70-200 and 100-400, but didn't use them!) to take some shots of the Historic Rally on today.

It might be a little heavy - but it is so easy to hand hold and pan at 1/80" and get sharp shots it is forgiven!

Photos may well follow! (I only took 2000+)
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

SimonW

Wow, I took 40 shots at a historic event yesterday, and kept 16 after rejecting the worst then developing the RAWs. It took a couple of hours. How can anyone deal with 2000 at a time?
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

jinky

Quote from: SimonW on March 17, 2019, 10:21:39 PM
Wow, I took 40 shots at a historic event yesterday, and kept 16 after rejecting the worst then developing the RAWs. It took a couple of hours. How can anyone deal with 2000 at a time?

I always wondered that when I saw people employing the spray and pray shooting style at weddings. I remember at my own daughter`s wedding I shot around 1000 all day from build up to an evening booth set up shot. The other shooter I fired to cover bits I couldn`t get shot 3,500 + in 3 hours. Many of his were with soft lenses as he`d ignored my request to use mine when they were available to him. I reckoned I binned 80-80 % of his and sharpened the life out of the others.

jinky

In the proper thread. Delighted to become a grandad for the 2nd time with the birth of Noah who came 10 days early and cas=used a delay to the posting of this week`s comp as we had childcare duties.

Jediboy

Quote from: jinky on March 18, 2019, 10:00:06 AM
In the proper thread. Delighted to become a grandad for the 2nd time with the birth of Noah who came 10 days early and cas=used a delay to the posting of this week`s comp as we had childcare duties.

:tup: :tup:
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

He's asleep. Perhaps granddad start talking to him about his best photos!  :2funny: :legit:

jinky

Quote from: Oldboy on March 18, 2019, 09:21:52 PM

He's asleep. Perhaps granddad start talking to him about his best photos!  :2funny: :legit:

That would be a short story!

anglefire

WMMFGT? I bought a new car! Well, nearly new, 6 months old.

Pick it up next Saturday - could have got it on Monday - but I have a hectic week at work!
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

jinky

Quote from: anglefire on March 30, 2019, 09:59:10 PM

Pick it up next Saturday - could have got it on Monday - but I have a hectic week at work!

What have you bought then - Landrover, Ferrari, Dacia? I`m sure there`ll be some shots coming to show us.

Oldboy

Quote from: jinky on March 31, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

What have you bought then - Landrover, Ferrari, Dacia? I`m sure there`ll be some shots coming to show us.

Might be an RR.  :beer:

Jediboy

Quote from: jinky on March 31, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

Yes, don't leave us hanging!! What is it?
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.