• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 54
  • Total: 54
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Competitions format

Started by Mick, February 16, 2009, 06:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

We seem to have a few threads running about the said, "International competition", and it's all getting a bit confusing IMO.  And this is another one. ???  :o

I guess we need to keep things in their place, so could I suggest we,

have one set of general rules for the comp, (stickied to the top of the comps section).

One comp thread for each comp, with subject and dates, plus any additional rules for that subject.  Strictly pics only with no chat whatsoever.

And one Chat thread for each comp, with subject and dates (as above).  All chat regarding the current comp will go here.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Mick

Dave, I had locked the rules thread as I thought it was for the general rules for the comp.  (The subject needs removing).  ;)

As I see it,

You guys will have to start a completely new thread for each weeks comp, and a completely new thread for the chat each week, just as it is on DCM.   We can then sticky the current comp threads as we go. 

If you post the entries and comments in the rules thread it will soon be messy, and impossible to follow.  ???
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.