• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 17
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 18
  • Total: 18
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

i photo

Started by alan1572, October 21, 2010, 09:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan1572

in i-photo can you "send to trash" the photo's that you have already trashed upon import?
they are in the trashed folder but i can't get rid of them from there.
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

happypaddler

If you mean the trash within iPhoto, when iPhoto is open, click on the text iPhoto next to the apple symbol in the top left tool bar - on the drop down menu it says something akin to "empty iPhoto trash". If you mean they are in the actual trash can bottom right on open the trash can and right click (if mouse/track pad is set up like that) or cmd + click and click on the image. This brings up an new menu click on "get info". If the padlock symbol at the bottom is closed thats why they will not be deleted, you need to unlock each photo by clicking on it (you may - depending on how your mac is set up - need to put your password in each time you click to unlock).

Hope that answers it

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.