• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 47
  • Total: 47
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --

Started by Mick, May 02, 2012, 07:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Was out last night trying to get something half decent + one in the box when I get a chance to edit properly. Will enter them to be sociable  ;)

Beaux Reflets

One of the problems with my Fuji bridge is that I cannot attach any lens filters to it, simply as I have not yet found filters of the right diameter, accordingly with the comp' rules stating that PP was allowed, combining in part, a section metred off the sky was applied to the photograph (by way of getting the shot in the best light as I could without a necessary filter).

May Dawn

If this aspect breaches anyones view of what PP should or should not be allowed; I simply ask that the following image wholly comprising of a single exposure, is allowed to be included in its place.

Admin, Could you please swap the photographs at the first complaint, thank you.  :beer:

Another May Dawn
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

I can't see any reason why your original entry would be problematic.

You've just done a little bit of manual HDR  ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

No worries Andy - it says post processing is allowed so for me anything goes. Let`s not get into a DCM type debate eh  ;)

Mick

Quote from: jinky on May 31, 2012, 08:57:47 AM
No worries Andy - it says post processing is allowed so for me anything goes. Let`s not get into a DCM type debate eh  ;)

Sure that's fine jinky.   :tup:

Remember to get you files in the comp album folks,  it'll be locked in a few hours.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

skellum

Wanted to enter a shot just to make up the numbers but it is now closed even though it says entries by the 6th of June :(

" Quote "  Image must be taken between, 1st and 31st of May 2012, and entered into the gallery album no later than the 6th June.

Mick

Quote from: Dave on June 05, 2012, 02:51:26 AM
Wanted to enter a shot just to make up the numbers but it is now closed even though it says entries by the 6th of June :(

" Quote "  Image must be taken between, 1st and 31st of May 2012, and entered into the gallery album no later than the 6th June.

oops :-[ how embarrassing.  Sorry Dave, it's my mistake.  I'll reopen the alum, and notify everyone.   :tup:

My Gallery

OpenSea

skellum

No need to be embarrassed Mick  ;D   What is embarresing is my wife has just asked me why there is a AA battery in the fridge and I could not give her an explanation  :(  Not done that sort of thing for a while. Reminds me of the night I put the kettle in the fridge and tried plugging in the milk.  :uglystupid2:

Reinardina

Quote from: Dave on June 05, 2012, 09:07:49 PM
No need to be embarrassed Mick  ;D   What is embarresing is my wife has just asked me why there is a AA battery in the fridge and I could not give her an explanation  :(  Not done that sort of thing for a while. Reminds me of the night I put the kettle in the fridge and tried plugging in the milk.  :uglystupid2:

Quite like the sound of this. Takes me back decades!
How time flies.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Kerry Holt

dieing to see who wins this   :)

Mick

Quote from: kerry holt on June 17, 2012, 11:06:02 AM
dieing to see who wins this   :)

So am I, lol..   Having trouble deciding the winner ATM..  :-[ Am drafting in some help.  Anyone who hasn't entered could also help out by dropping me a PM with their favourite pic from here. http://cameracraniums.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=424  ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

Beaux Reflets

:idea:  With the low number of entries (just an idea to create some added interest) a winner could be decided by a couple of Polls - Poll 1 allowing viewers three votes for their top three, which would then provide a shortlist entries from the top six pics for a run off Poll 2, allowing the viewer just one vote to choose their favourite photograph.  :legit:

Obviously the votes should be from registered members and voting for your own image should disqualify the image  :D
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Reinardina

I don't envy you Mick! I'd say get the meaning/advice from some of the top class photographers on CC. And if they don't PM you, PM them!

I'm personally not in favour of voting as I'll be away from Wednesday, and won't be able to take part. There may be more people on holiday at this time of year.

Good luck!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

I'll send you a PM about this later Mick. In the meantime I have got find a suggestion for the image of the week . . . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Kerry Holt

come on ......................... the suspense is killing me lol  :knuppel2:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.