• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 138
  • Total: 138
  • Google
  • Bingbot
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

I'm back

Started by DavidHammond, June 22, 2014, 06:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidHammond

Well it was 2009 when I joined here.

At the time I was in the navy with plenty of time to go snapping around Scotland.

2010 I left the RN and fojnd myself running my own sign & print company which took up most of my time, combined with the overly possessive ex I didn't get much time to get out with the camera.

Loads of photos of sign written vans but not much else. My partners now more relaxed and enjoys  days out when she's not working.

Sh here's to getting out some more with the eos and get my money's worth out our national trust membership! 

Beaux Reflets

Welcome back - some nice shots on your Flickr  :tup:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

DavidHammond

Thanks!

Finally managed to find my username and password for FlickR.

Had a walk on Saturday evening with the O/H to local pond with the camera.  :tup:

Simple

Andrew

Welcome back - missed your pics, here and on Flickr.
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.