• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 24
  • Total: 24
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greypoint

The recurring theme of those little things that definitely irk you ::)

The ITV Player  ???

I watch most of my TV online - the old programmes are the best and I don't have digital [just can't be bothered]. ITV probably have the best selection but their player is rubbish. Takes about 5 minutes to warm up - the advert breaks take up over 5 minutes as there's a blank screen in between them - some of the adverts blast out at twice the volume - sometimes you get to the last segment of the programme and the whole thing freezes - and I've found the only way to stop it totally freezing my whole system after the programmes over is to restart the PC.

And I think there's talk of them starting to charge for it!!

Oldboy

I saw on the news that News International are going to charge to view their newspapers online. As ITV posted a large loss in their results, it's possible they may consider the same. I think it's a possibility that others may do the same.  >:(

greypoint

They seem to have more than enough adverts to pay for it!

Eileen

I read these threads and sometimes feel inadequate because not much annoys me (though Future/DCMAG do a pretty good job sometimes).  ;) Even when things do irritate me I don't tend to remember them long enough to post about them. I think it may be a character flaw...

Oldboy

Quote from: Eileen on August 13, 2009, 10:11:10 PM
I read these threads and sometimes feel inadequate because not much annoys me (though Future/DCMAG do a pretty good job sometimes).  ;) Even when things do irritate me I don't tend to remember them long enough to post about them. I think it may be a character flaw...
Or bad memory!  :2funny:

greypoint

Ok - time to start the 'what made you feel good today' thread perhaps 8)

wendoureecat

The only thing that really annoys me is there is not enough hours in the day  :( I really need an extra 8 hours per day to do what I want.

greypoint

Standing there at the agility show rattling off 6fps only to have some man with a big white lens on his camera rattle off a helluva lot more fps right next to me :'( ::) :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

spinner

Spending about 3 hrs. shooting at a nearby botannical garden to discover I was shooting in Jpeg fine and a lot of the shots that are slightly off don't have enough detail in them to recover in my software.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

anglefire

Went swimming this evening and dropped my watch..... and now it doesn't work.

Managed to get the battery back in the right place (Though the holder is bust) and it to physically power up, but it won't show the right time.

Its a radio controlled one, and should set itself - but it seems to be 1 1/2 hours out - though at the moment its stuck at midnight.

Not happy, I like that watch :(
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

irv_b

Had tooth ache all evening now I'm going to have to get a dental appt - I hate the dentist >:(
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

oRGie

Quote from: irv_b on August 18, 2009, 11:09:35 PM
Had tooth ache all evening now I'm going to have to get a dental appt - I hate the dentist >:(

Last time I had toothache I got some great sunrise photos :)    :-X   :beer:

greypoint

....two days since anybody got annoyed...the 'what made you feel good' thread having far more posts to it....what's wrong with you are you losing your grumpy quotient in the sunshine :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Alfonso_Frisk

Right, you asked for it :doh:
WAMT
its the weekend and I have to work 7x7 night shifts Saturday and Sunday :'(
So no ale for me until Monday evening.
The weather forecast aint to great for here during the nights so no point taking the cameras to work
Just checked my euro lottery and have won jack
My car has a slow puncture.
The young un has got the xbox on so I cant see the GP qualifying or the cricket
Oh
and I have constipation which means my bum hole is like the Japanese flag today :'(

That will do for now  :legit:
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

greypoint

....sometimes you wish you'd never asked..... :2funny: :2funny:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.