• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 54
  • Total: 54
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Leaves

Started by Just Dave, February 26, 2012, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi

My friend Russell and I had a day out yesterday this is a shot Leaves Details from part of a sculpture Ribble Valley Sculpture Trail Waddington Road Clitheroe Lancashire, rather than shoot the whole sculpture I choose a representation of it, took ages to find the right part to get the colours behind, and the spiders web looked like the veins of a leaf, C+C Welcome :)

Leaves Ribble Valley Sculpture Trail Waddington Road Clitheroe Lancashire by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Just Dave

Awe no replies never mind, Im Off to Goa Indian, 5am in the morning see you when I get back  :tup:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Oldboy

Quote from: Just Dave on February 27, 2012, 05:35:41 PM
Awe no replies never mind, Im Off to Goa Indian, 5am in the morning see you when I get back  :tup:

Bring us a hot curry back!  :D

Just Dave

Quote from: Oldboy on February 27, 2012, 08:34:30 PM
Quote from: Just Dave on February 27, 2012, 05:35:41 PM

Bring us a hot curry back!  :D

:2funny: OK see you in a few weeks  :tup:

Just Dave

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.