• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 35
  • Total: 35
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for ( Your Passion ) 26 Feb to 01 March 2009

Started by skellum, March 02, 2009, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote here

Old Boy
1 (10%)
Tringle WP
1 (10%)
rksmith 51
0 (0%)
stevebedder
4 (40%)
jim the train
0 (0%)
skellum ( Dave )
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 04, 2009, 12:02:00 PM

skellum

Hinfrance

We just need to drum up a few more regulars - as to how? Dunno. Perhaps we could all try to get one other person involved?
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Mick

Quote from: Tringle WP on March 02, 2009, 06:01:38 PM
We just need to drum up a few more regulars - as to how? Dunno. Perhaps we could all try to get one other person involved?

Be great if you could.  :tup:  I haven't a clue how to get more people on here, other than doing some serious spamming.   :P   Just doing my best to provide a platform for you guys.

If any of you have websites, or personal galleries, I'd be more than happy to swap links.  I know
some of you already have.  Links Page
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Alfonso_Frisk

http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Oldboy

Just given my vote to stevebedder as it has great colour and perfect DOF and focus. A first class macro shot.  :tup:
Whilst viewing jim the train's and skellum's shots they wouldn't open to full size?  ???
Some great shots again so well done all.  :2funny:

stevebedder

jimthetrain

Quote from: Oldboy on March 02, 2009, 07:02:24 PM
Just given my vote to stevebedder as it has great colour and perfect DOF and focus. A first class macro shot.  :tup:
Whilst viewing jim the train's and skellum's shots they wouldn't open to full size?  ???

Opened up alright for me.  :tup:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Oldboy

Quote from: jimthetrain on March 03, 2009, 04:45:27 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on March 02, 2009, 07:02:24 PM

Opened up alright for me.  :tup:
Just tried it again and it did open but very slowly, and different to how the others opened.  :tup:

Mick

Quote from: Oldboy on March 03, 2009, 08:19:26 PM

Just tried it again and it did open but very slowly, and different to how the others opened.  :tup:

OB, the other pics were embedded straight from the gallery, and their file sizes are somewhat smaller.  Dave & Jim's images were added using the attachment feature, and the files are bigger.   Think that's why.  ;)

I have added a quick way to embed the pics from the gallery.  If you look at the info under each intermediate pic in the gallery, there's some BBCODE at the bottom.   Copy and paste it straight into your forum post.   ;)

My Gallery

OpenSea

jimthetrain

Tried the way you explained last week Mick and worked great. Just more convenient the way I did it this week. :D
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

skellum

This weeks competition has ened in a draw between stevebedder & myself so I will have to think of whats best to do. I have to go out know for a bit so any ideas !  let me know.............   Maybe  we should let one of the other moderators choose between the two.......Dave  :legit:

Hinfrance

The rule from the 'old days' was that if there is a tie then the entry that was posted first is the winner.

Clearly languishing at the back of the pack I have no interest in who wins (although I did vote for Steve as it happens).

Seems like a fair way of dealing with it to me.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

skellum

Quote from: skellum ( Dave ) on March 04, 2009, 02:17:14 PM
This weeks competition has ened in a draw between stevebedder & myself so I will have to think of whats best to do. I have to go out know for a bit so any ideas !  let me know.............   Maybe  we should let one of the other moderators choose between the two.......Dave  :legit:

I have not heard from anyone else but Tringle on this topic so I am going to let it go to steve........Dave  :legit:

Mick

Sorry Dave, I was doing a mandatory security upgrade on the gallery, and then had to go out.  So never got to answer your PM regarding this situation.  :doh:

Guess we need to have a backup plan in place for the future, should a draw happen again. 

My Gallery

OpenSea

Oldboy

Quote from: admin on March 04, 2009, 11:41:46 PM
Sorry Dave, I was doing a mandatory security upgrade on the gallery, and then had to go out.  So never got to answer your PM regarding this situation.  :doh:

Guess we need to have a backup plan in place for the future, should a draw happen again. 
Suggest pistols at dawn!  :P

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.