• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 182
  • Total: 182
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Young Photographer

Started by skellum, March 02, 2011, 09:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

This is Leon who came for a portrait session the other day. He is 11 and told me he wants to be a photographer when he leaves school so I let him pose with my spare camera and took the shot below. I then let him take a picture of his mother with the camera I was using.

Oldboy

Might be doing yourself out of a job.

The picture he took of his mother is a cracker and looks natural.  :tup:

krennon

Looks like you could have yourself an apprentice in a few years time....cracking shot of his mother...like the fact the camera looks almost as big as him though  ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

irv_b

Well done Dave. It's great when kids show an interest in something at such a young age and an adult is prepared to let them try something out - no doubt he will seek you out when he comes to do his work experience fortnight :)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Skhilled

Quote from: krennon on March 03, 2011, 09:14:48 AM
like the fact the camera looks almost as big as him though  ;)

That's what I noticed!   :2funny:
Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.