• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 94
  • Total: 94
7ds
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Asking for help on (yet) another shoot

Started by Jonathan, September 20, 2010, 07:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

I feel bad asking again....but people have always been keen in the past.....

21st October I have another "interesting" location shoot.  It's for a bridal jewellery designer (she makes tiaras and stuff - don't ask me for details cos it's all secret ATM...).

We have a big box of sparkly stuff, 3 models, 2 hair stylists, one fantastic MUA, couple of stylists, frock designer and, err, a historic train station...... :)  Check it out http://www.bucksrailcentre.org/

Gonna be a LONG HARD day.  Makeup starts at 8 and I'll be there then to walk the course and figure some stuff out (I think I have to leave home at 5am....).  Shooting at 10:30 until probably 5 ish.

Anybody like to help out?  Typically there is no budget but there will be food (!!!).  You'd be mainly moving stuff around and pointing lights in roughly the right direction.  You may even enjoy it.  It's possible you'll learn something (if only that it really does take 10 people all day to do this kind of thing).

Interested?
It's Guest's round

Malcolm1938

I'd love to get involved but it will be too soon for my new Knee

Hope you get plenty of interest.

Malcolm
FKA CannOffice
Too old to die young
Every day is a good day - if you wake up....

My Gallery

rksmith51

Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Sarasocke

Jonathan - just when will you be doing a shoot in Germany ?? Preferably in the Frankfurt area ....  :legit:
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Jonathan

Quote from: Sarasocke on September 21, 2010, 10:20:11 AM
Jonathan - just when will you be doing a shoot in Germany ?? Preferably in the Frankfurt area ....  :legit:

Um, I was in Belgium 2 weeks ago.  That close enough....?
It's Guest's round

CML-1591

nahh the only question here is:

where's Irv?
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Graham

Quote from: CML-1591 on September 21, 2010, 06:51:54 PM

where's Irv?
Get in there first then!
                                      I seem to remember that you missed out on the last oportunity. How good would that look on your CV?
                                                            Just do it!
                                                                          Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Colin

Jonathan it's about time you came to sunny Spain.

Jonathan

Quote from: Colin on September 22, 2010, 07:19:28 AM
Jonathan it's about time you came to sunny Spain.

Would love to...... :)

If that's a serious invite then let's figure something out.  It will be damp and cold here soon.
It's Guest's round

CML-1591

Quote from: Graham on September 21, 2010, 06:57:07 PM

where's Irv?
Get in there first then!
                                      I seem to remember that you missed out on the last oportunity. How good would that look on your CV?
                                                            Just do it!
                                                                          Graham.

Haha, he's leaving at 5am! Lets say that again FIVE A. M! You still remember i'm a student and a teenager right? :D :tup: ;)
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

Graham

Quote from: CML-1591 on September 22, 2010, 04:21:08 PM
Quote from: Graham on September 21, 2010, 06:57:07 PM

where's Irv?
Get in there first then!
                                                            Just do it!
                                                                          Graham.

Haha, he's leaving at 5am! Lets say that again FIVE A. M! You still remember i'm a student and a teenager right? :D :tup: ;)
You could go straight there when the clubs kick you out!

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

krennon

Goshdarn another weekday shoot otherwise I'd jump at the chance but no hols left for this year now....

so what if you're a student and a teenager just go and do it for chrissakes....when I was a teenager I did a day shift then a night shift then another day shift.....and that was working in a warehouse unloading 40 foot containers....get your lazy ass out of bed and go n learn something you won't learn at college.... ;) Coffee, coffee, pro plus coffee pro plus, coffee coffe pro plus and throw in some red bull (without the vodka) should keep you going for the day....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

CML-1591

Quote from: krennon on September 23, 2010, 05:13:09 PM

so what if you're a student and a teenager just go and do it for chrissakes....when I was a teenager I did a day shift then a night shift then another day shift.....and that was working in a warehouse unloading 40 foot containers....get your lazy ass out of bed and go n learn something you won't learn at college.... ;) Coffee, coffee, pro plus coffee pro plus, coffee coffe pro plus and throw in some red bull (without the vodka) should keep you going for the day....

I can't find an emoticon for this so.... *yawn*

krennon

That's why I put the emoticon in....as in JOKE!!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Graham

Quote from: krennon on September 23, 2010, 05:13:09 PM
Goshdarn another weekday shoot otherwise I'd jump at the chance but no hols left for this year now....

Could'nt have put it better myself!
                      Anyway, back to jonathan's thread. :tup:

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.