• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 98
  • Total: 99
  • Mick
  • Google (AdSense) (3)
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Blue AND Round - CHAT - Weekly Comp 14-20 Nov 2011

Started by Colin, November 14, 2011, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonW

Just now (having already submitted my entry) I Googled "blue and round". Top hit - Camera Craniums. 3rd hit, Marina Alta camera Club gallery, where there were some interesting shots. (Other hits - lots of stuff about pills.) But it's interesting how quickly Google spotted the new Craniums subject.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Reinardina

Difficult it definitely was! Decided to stick with the 'intriguing' thing, which is actually a fire extinguisher, photographed from beneath.

This is it.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

ABERS

Reinardina

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

michaelb104

Well the weather conspired against me today, I was going to go out and look for something but the fog never cleared until about 3:00pm and it was back at 3:45pm.

So had to look indoors and ended up with this.

Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.