• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 123
  • Total: 123
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Edingburgh Salon

Started by ABERS, May 06, 2015, 07:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

Edingburgh PS are calling for entries for their 2015 Salon. Why not give it ago all you comp fans.

http://www.edinburghphotosalon.org/

Sandy

It would be a step up sending prints, however at the moment I'm only entering PDI's. I have entered a local exhibition because the prints were delivered by my camera club. The KPCA have an exhibition on at the moment in Faversham which ends on Sat. I went to the selection day at a hotel in Maidstone and it was very intersting. There were three judges and they looked at a 1000 prints and got that number down to 150 because this was the amount of room in the gallery and I was lucky they picked four of my prints.

jinky

Quote from: ABERS on May 06, 2015, 07:29:00 AM
Edingburgh PS are calling for entries for their 2015 Salon. Why not give it ago all you comp fans.

http://www.edinburghphotosalon.org/

I`d only enter comps you have to pay for if you stood to win anything myself  now that am not seeking to promote a brand

DigiDiva

Have taken a peek at their previous catalogues. Some very interesting images but too much digital manipulation going on.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

ABERS

Perhaps I shouldn't' have intimated it was a competition when it's not. It's an opportunity to offer up your work to scrutiny by established and well recognised photographers.

The Edingburgh is one of those exhibitions where photographers are keen to have their work included.

DD , why not enter your work and see how it stacks up? And then see if it gets selected in an International scope.

DigiDiva

Abers I'm not confident that any of my images are anywhere near good enough.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.