• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 111
  • Total: 111
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT-PRODUCT SHOT-Weekly Comp 3/1-10/1/21

Started by Hinfrance, January 03, 2021, 12:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

PRODUCT SHOT

This is the CHAT THREAD

The ENTRIES THREAD is HERE

As we are (almost?) all stuck inside for most of the time, and because Christmas has come and gone with hopefully some new things about the house, let's go for a PRODUCT SHOT image. Something showing off any object in your home (or outside of it if you wish) in a way that you can imagine it being shown in an advertisement. Feel free to add any amount of text you think would enhance our viewing experience :)

Anything goes re: processing.

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 10th January 2021  but if you are struggling this week one from your archive is fine.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 11th January 2021.
Poll will be up Tuesday 12th January 2021.

Winner to be announced Saturday 16th January 2021.
The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Here's my effort.

The foreground is my own, the background is a part of a free stock image, edited by moi,  from unsplash - it's  resource that is built in to Affinity photo. I thought it was a bit on the plain side without anything to make the background a bit more interesting.

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

An oldie from me as I lost track of the days and forgot to do the planned shot of my new in ear headphones in time. They`re promoted as eco friendly as the ear bits are made out of reconditioned old wooden furniture which is good for bass evidently. Not tried them yet.
Anyway its Gin, Schweppes and a Splash for me

Oldboy

Just a quick one from me to make up the numbers. I used Publisher which I haven't used for eighteen years so, not as polished as I normally do.

Jediboy

I was hoping for something a bit more like this. But I just ran out of time. I have been having a play with neon lights in photoshop and it has taken me a while to get the result I like. But this works for me. Not to everyones taste I know, but I like it.

May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.