• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 108
  • Total: 108
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL-LOUD

Started by Hinfrance, June 30, 2020, 08:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite LOUD picture

Loud Jazz:

0 (0%)
Drummer:

0 (0%)
Bass Amps:

2 (25%)
BANG!:

4 (50%)
The Cube:
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: July 04, 2020, 08:29:56 AM

Hinfrance

Please vote for your favourite LOUD picture - and don't forget your starchy tuber picture for this week's challenge.  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Looks like Jediboy banged all the others and shot to the front.  :o

Well done Jediboy.  :tup:

Thanks for my two votes.  :)

jinky

Nice one Jediboy - looks like it`s from a video game and got my vote. What`s the story behind this one - how did you get access?

Jediboy

Cheers for the votes guys. Appreciate it.
This is my job. Lucky to get to do this, and it is certainly loud.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

Well done Chris - no beating that in the volume stakes :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.