• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 109
  • Total: 109
  • Google (AdSense) (3)
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Poll for PUBLIC ART

Started by jinky, July 11, 2017, 06:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favourite on brief entry?

Ox Scultpure

0 (0%)
We All Surrender

7 (58.3%)
Statues

2 (16.7%)
The Tree Mechanic

2 (16.7%)
Bearing Up

1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 15, 2017, 06:52:13 AM

jinky

jinky

Thanks for the votes again. Wasn`t sure whether to pick that theme as it seemed a cheat to shoot other people`s work for a competition.  To get the comp going again I`ll pick a wide open theme of whatever hits me first as I open my editing room blind in a little while. I say editing room, my wife says small bedroom ;-)

Jediboy

May the Force be with you.

Chris

Oldboy

Well done Jinky, just scrapping home!  :2funny:

DigiDiva

A clear winner Jinky. Well done.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

jinky

When I jumped in to keep things rolling with bird theme it should have been H to pick a theme after winning by posting first but his internet was off. If H could do a theme to start on Sat or Sunday it would get us back on track.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.