• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 33
  • Total: 33
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

IM Now A Great Granddad 3 Tier Cake For Our Granddaughter

Started by Just Dave, June 08, 2012, 09:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hi

as the title IM Now A Great Granddad 3 Tier Cake For Our Granddaughter

Our granddaughter has had a baby girl born yesterday 8-15pm, she weighed 8lb 3oz, well chuffed but feel really old as Im now a Great granddad

We Made A 3 Tier Cake For Our Granddaughter Lauren not any old cake its a nappy cake, made from disposable nappies, blankets, clothes, and roses we made out of baby socks, complete with cuddly Rabbit, and other gifts of oils, shampoos, talc, dummies and toys, I think Lauren and Dom, will love it, hope you do too :)

Our Nappy Cake We Made for Our Granddaughter Lauren Whos Expecting A Baby Girl Soon by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

IMG_2773 Our Nappy Cake We Made for Our Granddaughter Lauren Whos Expecting A Baby Girl Soon by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

IMG_2770 Our Nappy Cake We Made for Our Granddaughter Lauren Whos Expecting A Baby Girl Soon by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Reinardina

What a lovely idea and a gorgeous present!

Congratulations on your new 'status.'
I'm not even a grandmother yet, but my hormones are telling me it's about time. At least, I keep seeing babies and toddlers everywhere!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Sarasocke

How lovely Dave!
Congratulations and a super idea for the cake. Did you make it yourself?

Never even got to the daugher stage myself, collected dogs instead ... not quite the same though I would image  :D
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

SimonW

Great idea. I've four grand-daughters growing up rapidly so might keep this idea for when the time comes....
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

ABERS

Congratulation!

I've four grandchildren, the youngest is 18 today, round for a bit of cake and a knees-up later. No signs of GGrandchildren yet however, still waiting for them to tie the knot.

jinky

Congratulations and great idea - look fantastic and they will love it!

Beryl

Congratulations Dave
And wlee don on you photo idea,.Looks really good  :)
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

John Doyle2

Just Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Oldboy

Just Dave

LOL OB Mum and Devlynn have come out of hospital now

Mick

Dave,

Congratulations on your new title.  Great Granddad eh, you don't look old enough.  :)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Just Dave

Quote from: admin on June 15, 2012, 09:21:17 AM
Dave,

Congratulations on your new title.  Great Granddad eh, you don't look old enough.  :)

Thanks very much  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.