• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 193
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 114
  • Total: 114
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

New Shop

Started by skellum, December 01, 2010, 06:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eileen

The shop looks good Dave. Best of luck! :)

skellum

Thanks for all the comments everyone   :)  We don't officially open untill Saturday but we have had a few people in already. Andrew the shop is on Towngate which links one end of Leyland to the other. My mate Mick from the printing workshop ( ColourXplosion ) has finished the signs on the front window and I have made a small display.  Took the picture below tonight to see how things look from the outside. Also got the studio set up... Just Dave, if it goes well it will be the end of the market.

picsfor

so, nicely positioned then, and with good access off the M6 easy for outside customers  :tup:

Just Dave

Shop front looks great Dave  :tup:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.