• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 242
  • Total: 242
  • Google
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hi fron sunny Spain

Started by Colin, February 05, 2008, 07:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

Hi to all

I found mention of this site on the DCMag forum so came over for a look and have joined.

A couple of years ago I took early retirement and now live in Spain where I now have chance to extend my photography from just taking snaps to being a bit more creative. For my birthday last year my wife bought me a s/h Canon 20D and 9 months on I am finally getting to grips with it.

If anyone is coming to the Costa Blanca area of Spain on holiday look me up.

Mick

Hi Colin, and welcome to CC.  :tup: 

Spain sounds great to me, what's the temperature out there at the moment?  It's blooomin freezing here at the moment.  :( 

Rgrds

Mick AKA lurkalot 
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Alfonso_Frisk

Welcome to the "darkside" Colin. Hope you enjoy your time here
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Simple

Welcome Colin,
You'l find some interesting articles and good help here.
Costa Blanca,  Must be a good life!

Colin

Thanks for the welcome. It seems like an interesting place.

We only managed 21c  :)today but it has dropped to 8c this evening so the central heating is on :). We haven't had any rain for about 3 weeks and all the almond blossom is out about 3 weeks early.

The biggest challenge out here (apart from the good life) is the light there is too much of it :(. Clear blue skies play havoc with my photography, I was out photographing some of the blossom earlier on in the week and I ended up shooting at 1/3000th when I was doing some macro shots of the bees drinking the nectar. Still someone has to do it  ;)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.