• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 94
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 124
  • Total: 124
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

An Evening with Joe Cornish in Hertfordshire

Started by Cathus, March 12, 2012, 03:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathus

If any of you are into landscape photography  and are within striking distance of Letchworth Garden City and North Hertfordshire, my camera club are putting on an Evening with Joe Cornish as part of our 90th anniversary celebrations.

The event takes place at the Spirella Ballroom in Letchworth at 7.30pm on Friday 23rd March and some tickets are still available via the Plinston Hall Box Office 01426 672003 or online via www.plinston.com

Joe is one of the foremost professional landscape photographers in the country, he often appears in articles and interviews in the photography magazines.

you'll also have an opportunity to meet one of North Herts' most prolific and helpful photographers (me! ;) )

Oldboy

Is it another fifteen pounds to meet you as well?  :o

picsfor

Well it was £5 to see a certain B&W Speakers Corner photographer at Clacton, so why not?  :knuppel2:

ABERS

Quote from: picsfor on March 12, 2012, 07:57:04 PM
Well it was £5 to see a certain B&W Speakers Corner photographer at Clacton, so why not?  :knuppel2:

It's a good job almost 200 turned up, otherwise I'd have had to pay for my own fish supper! ::)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.