• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 82
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 91
  • Total: 91
millets
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Snail in Flight

Started by SimonW, June 08, 2012, 01:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonW

Late evening snail in flight
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Hinfrance

:2funny:   :2funny:  They come out to play when it's raining you know . . 
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

It's quite low, must be coming in to land.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

One of my 5 year old daughters loves snails.  She loves finding them and then lets them crawl across her hand. 

You need to be careful with those flying snails though, they poo on your cars :)

Graham

Quote from: donoreo on June 09, 2012, 02:03:46 AM
One of my 5 year old daughters loves snails.  She loves finding them and then lets them crawl across her hand. 

You need to be careful with those flying snails though, they poo on your cars :)

One of my friends has four daughters including twins. A few years years ago, when the younger daughter was four, she came running into the house laughing and saying "Look what the twins have done"...they'd collected about a dozen snails from the garden and stuck them to her face!  :2funny:
                             Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

donoreo

Quote from: Graham on June 09, 2012, 06:20:29 AM
Quote from: donoreo on June 09, 2012, 02:03:46 AM

One of my friends has four daughters including twins. A few years years ago, when the younger daughter was four, she came running into the house laughing and saying "Look what the twins have done"...they'd collected about a dozen snails from the garden and stuck them to her face!  :2funny:
                             Graham.
I could see that happening.   She has also "earned" a prize for being good, making her bed, etc, over a few month period, so she wanted a bug vacuum.  It does what you think, sucks up bugs into a clear container so you can watch them.  At school the boys are all into bugs, of course, plus my girls and one other girl.  Her mom is not so thrilled about finding snails in her pockets :)

Oldboy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.