• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 66
  • Total: 66
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Short Notice Meets

Started by picsfor, January 27, 2010, 11:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

Andrew sorry to hear you spent your morning in A&E. I hope you did not damage yourself or your camera too much.

Sandy

Zenmer

Sorry you didn't make it on Sunday Andrew, hope you recover soon. If you do decide to go to Wisley, let me know I might join you if I'm free
Thanks for your comments on Flickr, those were taken on Tuesday, hoping to get the Sunday ones up later today.
Martin it was good to see you again, now if you had a real camera you could have tried out my lens  ;D
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

picsfor

Yes it was a disappointing day for me.

I am hoping to get up on Wednesday if the weather is good and the medication works as promised.
I will confirm Tuesday evening if am going by way of text or e-mail - just need to see weather forecast!

What camera did Martin take then? I thought he would have shown you his lovely new 7D wildlife special from Canon!

Zenmer

Wednesday is a possibility Andrew, think the forecast is showers but the glasshouse is pretty wet anyway  :)

That's the problem with Martin's camera, it's a Canon  ;)
Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe

Zenmer

Sorry I didn't get on last night, just wanted to say thank you to Andrew for pleasant day chasing the butterflies yesterday,  Sandy we really must try and arrange another visit while they are still there

picsfor

Have sent PM's to see if any one is available this Sunday!

It was a great trip and thanks for the company Ingrid. A real of yours that macro lens isn't it. It was nigh 10:30 at night before i was finished uploading etc.
Time to pop out again shortly now the rain has stopped!

Sandy

I would be interested in going this Sunday provided that trains are running between Maidstone West and Three Bridges. I would be a lovely chance to get some macro shots.

Sandy

Sandy

I have looked at train times and I do not think there are railworks. There is a train that leaves Maidstone West at 0822 and gets into Redhill at 0955 Is this any good? The trains back are one an hour and leave Redhill at 1610.

Sandy

picsfor

Sounds good to me.
I'll drop Ingrid a line as well and Martin.

Sandy

A couple of questions. Should I catch the 0822 train tomorrow? also did you use a tripod? Andrew I cannot find you mobile number is it possible to email it?

Sandy

picsfor

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.