• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 38
  • Total: 38
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

Hees another shot Of Ryan and Brogan

its not the best of shots as it quite darkened in the special care ward and no flash is permitted, he should only be in here for a few days the nurses say about a week, they will move into a family room 3 days before he his allowed home and both parents can stay overnight as well, those rooms arent darkened so I will get some better shots, Kirsty is now back at home, but still sore

Ryan And Brogan My Son And Grandson by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave

Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Sarasocke

Oh, Dave, that is just gorgeous. I've got a real lump in my throat.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

skellum

Quote from: Dave on October 23, 2010, 05:33:40 PM
A full page feature of one of my weddings was published today in the Lancashire Evening Post. Not sure they picked the best of the pictures I sent but I can't do anything about that. Not to keen on the way they have croped them either but thats newspapers for you.... The bride and groom are paralympians and the paper put a lead headline ( if thats what their called ) on the front page which said " From Olympic rings to Wedding rings "  Anyway its free advertising so I shouldn't complain.... :legit:

Noticed I have had quite a few more visits to my website since yesterday which must be due to the newspaper but as they say its yesterdays news now so I will have to see if anything comes of it tomorrow.

Just Dave

Quote from: Dave on October 23, 2010, 05:33:40 PM
Noticed I have had quite a few more visits to my website since yesterday which must be due to the newspaper but as they say its yesterdays news now so I will have to see if anything comes of it tomorrow.

Lets hope you get more work off the back of it Dave

Quote from: Sarasocke on October 24, 2010, 10:01:31 AM
Oh, Dave, that is just gorgeous. I've got a real lump in my throat.

Thanks very much Carol for your kind words  :tup:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

ABERS

Congratulations Just Dave and Dave (sounds like the Two Ronnies).

Had an email via my website from an old colleague after he had seen a couple of pictures of mine in a local glossy subscription magazine. It seems months ago since they asked for the images and I'd forgotten about them. Negotiated a years subscription for their use at the time, a whopping £36! So I'll phone them today just to remind them.

The online version is at
http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?referral=other&refresh=s09X1Kz73k0Z&PBID=3c836346-2dc7-4289-9acd-941e218c3666&skip=

Click on the bottom right hand corner to turn the page, I'm on page 20.

Just Dave

Many thanks Alan

Congratulation in being published, you need to be a member of the website  :(

Oldboy

Well done Dave, Dave and Abbers.  :tup:

Got out early today to catch the sunrise and we had mist over Swan pool. Also, went all round Sandwell Valley and fell over four foxes!  :o It's like buses, you wait ages for one and four appear together.  :doh:

spinner

It's my 35th wedding anniversary and I remembered!!  ;D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Just Dave

Thanks OB

Congratulations to you and your GLW  :beer:

rksmith51

The Mining museum that I shot some of the Re Photography images at want them for the display and touch screen interactive device they have AND the guy that organised the event wants to publish two other images in their internal government magazine  :). Someone like my work.

Bob
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

Graham

I've finally got some nice big(ish) prints made and framed gallery style and they'er up in the local posh hairdressers for sale.
 The proprieter is a fussy git and he chose all the "Urban Landscape" shots over the pretty pics (Much to my delight.)
 The framer/printer/gallery owner who did the printing and framing has said he would like to make up some to display/sell in his gallery. :dance:
                 Graham. :)

Oh, and Iv'e just had confirmation that I will be photographing JedWard at the end of the month!
                      I Rock!                                      
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Just Dave

Graham

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Jonathan

Quote from: Graham on November 02, 2010, 07:16:08 PM
Oh, and Iv'e just had confirmation that I will be photographing JedWard at the end of the month!
                       I Rock!                                       

You do.  They don't ;)
It's Guest's round

skellum

Just got a wedding booked for 26th May 2012. Never had work booked that far in advance even in the electrical trade....Something is telling me to give up on the Football photography.. :legit:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.