• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 55
  • Total: 55
wex
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irv_b

WMMFGT
Yippee today is the first day I have felt fine and been able to function since Monday when I came down with a stomach bug. I have been on bread and water all week and haven't even managed to keep that down till late last night when I ate an omelette  :)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Just Dave

Hi

Not sure what WMMFGT means, but Im pleased your felling better  :)
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Oldboy

Quote from: Just Dave on April 23, 2010, 08:42:37 PM
Hi

Not sure what WMMFGT means, but Im pleased your felling better  :)

What Made Me Feel Good Today.  :doh:

Glad you are feeling better irv_b and sounds like JR worked you too hard!  ;D

irv_b

Quote from: Oldboy on April 23, 2010, 09:25:58 PM
Hi

Glad you are feeling better irv_b and sounds like JR worked you too hard!  ;D

Thanks guys:beer:
My Gallery

Just Dave

Quote from: Oldboy on April 23, 2010, 09:25:58 PM
Hi

LOL now why dint I get that LOL thanks
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Jonathan

WMMFGT?  Looking at my pics from the last 2 days :D

Insane amount of work in very hot sun.  We shot 28 dresses in 2 days (FWIW 8 looks is considered a hard day's work).  It was supposed to be mostly indoors but the weather was just too good for that.  60 GB of images and I think my best work yet.  Unfortunately nobody can see them yet :(  They are officially under wraps until August but the client may sneak a few out early.

Couple of behind the scenes here.
It's Guest's round

picsfor

Glad to hear you finding a way of justifying the "Blad" Jonathan.

Look forward to seeing the shots.

ABERS

Nice surprise to see Steve selected my recent tree shot for IOTW, thanks Steve. :tup:
I'd just finished loading it on to my Infrared gallery on my web site. :)

jimthetrain

Not today but Friday. My youngest lad(15) has been selected to play cricket for our cricket club on a tour of Tobago next February.
Cheekily I asked if they wanted a tour photographer and on Friday the organiser rang me up to say YES they would like me to do it. :tup:
So that's a week in Tobago taking photos of cricket. It's a hard life but someone's gotta do it. :dance: :dance:
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

irv_b

JAMMY GIT!!! ;D
I always say "it don't hurt to ask" :tup:
My Gallery

skellum

Quote from: jimthetrain on April 25, 2010, 10:03:42 PM
Not today but Friday. My youngest lad(15) has been selected to play cricket for our cricket club on a tour of Tobago next February.
Cheekily I asked if they wanted a tour photographer and on Friday the organiser rang me up to say YES they would like me to do it. :tup:
So that's a week in Tobago taking photos of cricket. It's a hard life but someone's gotta do it. :dance: :dance:

Well done Jim for your cheek. No doubt that week I will be covering Preston North End in the rain, fog, snow, wind or what ever I will have to put up with while you struggle with the sun. :'( :'(
Also well done to your son, :tup: which one is it ?.
For those interested Jim is photographer for Fox Lane Cricket Club, Leyland, and both his sons play for the club. I think a picture of your son in action would be apt for this post.. :legit:

Just Dave

Quote from: jimthetrain on April 25, 2010, 10:03:42 PM

Fab stuff Jim, well done :tup:

deetus

WMMFG on Saturday actually. Did my first ever Craft Fair and managed to sell a few prints. :)
Because of limited space to display prints I had my album on the stall for people to look through, with the prints that were available for sale as mounted prints and then a load of other prints in case anyone wanted to look through. I was very pleased with the number of people who looked through the whole album and spent time with me discussing the why's and wherefore's of the images.
It was good to receive so many compliments on my work, I must be doing something right ! A lot of business cards were handed out so hopefully this will generate a lot more visits to my website. I'm now waiting to hear if a local shop is interested in displaying my work.

One of my prints was sold to a visiting American guy. After the fair we visited a local hostelry and who should be there but the said American, who introduced me to all and sundry as the worlds best photographer   ::)

All in all a very good day.

Just Dave

Congrats Dave, pleased you did well at the fair lets hope more sales come your way  :)

Just Dave

Hi

WMMFG, Im Going on holiday to Albufeira Portugal 3am in the morning, for a week, See you when I get back home  :)

Dave

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.