• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 152
  • Total: 152
  • Google
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: bones615 on April 16, 2010, 03:01:55 PM
Quote from: picsfor on April 16, 2010, 09:13:56 AM
After all the Basic Development language was how Microsoft came into being - so they do actually have history with it...

Basic language, that takes me back. Used it at school on a commodore pet?? then got a zx81 and later a commodore64 at home. 30 yrs since I wasted half my days programming (badly). I have seen the Vb thing in my office programs, is it a lot different to the original basic?

Simon
It's all OOP nowdays.  8)

Just Dave

Quote from: bones615 on April 16, 2010, 03:01:55 PM
Quote from: picsfor on April 16, 2010, 09:13:56 AM
After all the Basic Development language was how Microsoft came into being - so they do actually have history with it...

Basic language, that takes me back. Used it at school on a commodore pet?? then got a zx81 and later a commodore64 at home. 30 yrs since I wasted half my days programming (badly). I have seen the Vb thing in my office programs, is it a lot different to the original basic?

Simon

LOL spectrum, me to I remember sayin to a mate this computer lark will never take off LOL how wrong was I ha ha

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

CML-1591

Thanks to the ideas of Twitter I can communicate with some good or sort of well known photographers like Elinor Carucci
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

skellum

Quote from: CML-1591 on April 17, 2010, 12:11:57 PM
Thanks to the ideas of Twitter I can communicate with some good or sort of well known photographers like Elinor Carucci

Thanks to Camera Craniums you can communicate with some good photographers here..... :2funny:... :legit:

Jonathan

Just got some A1 prints off the 'blad.  Wow.
It's Guest's round

Oldboy

Quote from: Jonathan on April 17, 2010, 01:45:48 PM
Just got some A1 prints off the 'blad.  Wow.

Are they that bad!  :o

ABERS

:-\

CML-1591

Quote from: Dave on April 17, 2010, 12:59:11 PM

Thanks to Camera Craniums you can communicate with some good photographers here..... :2funny:... :legit:

Haha good point!

Quote from: ABERS on April 17, 2010, 02:56:11 PM

:-\

To google!!

Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment. - Ansel Adams,

anglefire

We've upgraded the forum software over on the Digital Photogroup to give it a new lease of life!

Still tweaking the settings, but coming along nicely!

Secondly, the rally that I was entries secretary and doing the results on ran yesterday and seemed to go very well!

Even managed to take a couple of shots!

This was the ultimate winner - car 1. So at least we got the seeding right!

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

picsfor

Finally got to submit an exercise for the course i'm doing with OCA.  :tup:
I don't know how many photo shoots have been canceled due to weather, illness or family emergencies.
It was starting to get like a cloud hanging over me  :(
But, it's done, submitted - time to move on to the next exercise :dance:

ABERS

Watching my youngest Grandson and his school team winning the area Schools Soccer Trophy final. :tup:

picsfor

Quote from: ABERS on April 22, 2010, 06:08:47 PM
Watching my youngest Grandson and his school team winning the area Schools Soccer Trophy final. :tup:

Priceless  :tup:

skellum

Quote from: ABERS on April 22, 2010, 06:08:47 PM

Well done to them but what was the score ?....... :legit:

skellum

Quote from: ABERS on April 23, 2010, 11:49:59 AM
1-0

In my youth my team also reached the local cup final. My Dad had just purchased a new super 8 cine camera and was keen to use it at the game.....   We lost 13-0.....
I think the film is still hidden away at my mothers................ :legit:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.