• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 283
  • Total: 283
  • Google
  • Bingbot
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What annoyed you today?

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 07:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

My Mac wont recognise my DSLR or GoPro, so I can't upload any photos.  >:(
It will recognise my phone but that's no good to me. Tried all sorts but can't seem to sort it.

As with previous issues, this is most likely operator error, which actually makes it more annoying!  :uglystupid2:
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Jediboy

Quote from: Jediboy on March 10, 2019, 11:41:43 AM
It will recognise my phone but that's no good to me. Tried all sorts but can't seem to sort it.

As with previous issues, this is most likely operator error, which actually makes it more annoying!  :uglystupid2:

Well it clearly was operator error.

I left it alone for a few hours and when I came back it was working just fine.
Not sure how these things happen but they do.  :doh:

Chris

Kerry Holt

Quote from: Jediboy on March 10, 2019, 07:07:38 PM

;D it's just testing ya!

Jediboy

It really is! I don't deserve this.

Chris

Oldboy

Quote from: kerry holt on March 10, 2019, 07:50:10 PM
Quote from: Jediboy on March 10, 2019, 07:07:38 PM

;D it's just testing ya!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

jinky

I'm a grandad again! Expect nothing but baby photos from me for the next x months  :). 7lb boy as yet with no name. Life is good!

Jediboy

Quote from: jinky on March 16, 2019, 07:40:24 PM
I'm a grandad again! Expect nothing but baby photos from me for the next x months  :). 7lb boy as yet with no name. Life is good!

Great news. Congratulations.
But did you realise you posted this in the 'what annoyed you today?' section??

Chris

jinky

Quote from: Jediboy on March 17, 2019, 07:59:43 AM

Ha! Ha! trouble with doing things on your phone. Thought I`d put it in good news  :2funny:

Oldboy

Quote from: jinky on March 17, 2019, 05:08:01 PM

Ha! Ha! trouble with doing things on your phone. Thought I`d put it in good news  :2funny:

If you think of Christmas then it would be more expensive and don't forget birthdays.  :o  :2funny: :legit:

Jediboy

Quote from: jinky on March 17, 2019, 05:08:01 PM

Its definitely good news. Enjoy!

Chris

SimonW

Well not today - but Airports:

Just back from two weeks away with my camera bag, body, lenses, filters, spare batteries etc. as hand luggage. Edinburgh airport asked me to put it through the scanner a second time then insisted I emptied the whole bag and showed them all the items separately.  And the same (only much less politely) happened at Tenerife airport on my return. They insisted camera bags must always be treated like this. I've been carrying the same kit on flights for years and never before been stopped. I guess I must suddenly have started to look suspicious.

Simon
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Hinfrance

A friend of mine had all of his batteries confiscated at Dubai airport.  :'( (yes including the one in camera)

Anything Li-ion is fair game these days it would seem.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

Quote from: Hinfrance on April 15, 2019, 04:38:32 PM
A friend of mine had all of his batteries confiscated at Dubai airport.  :'( (yes including the one in camera)

Anything Li-ion is fair game these days it would seem.

I saw that happen to a guy on an India flight a couple of years back. he reckoned he was losing over £450 worth of batteries!!!!

Alfonso_Frisk

Wamt ?
Fecking W10 updates again
My Epson V550 will no longer run, nor will software
tried reinstalling including driver updates- no joy
tried run as admin no joy
So now stuck with 3 rolls of film I cant scan. grrrr

also now just noticed in control panel that my HP printer is not useable due to driver issues
so that 2 hardware devices screwed by a W10 update.
AGAIN
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Hinfrance

You don't have much luck with this stuff - maybe it's time for you to change to a Mac?

What version number have you got? I'm on 1803-17134.706.

The only pending update I've got is for the Realtek motherboard sound, which I don't use anyway.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.