• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 72
  • Total: 72
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Merry Christmas

Started by Oldboy, December 24, 2014, 10:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Oldboy

Quote from: Graham on December 26, 2014, 02:38:50 PM

What happened? :beer: :knuppel2: :dance: :tup:

Just reminding everybody it's 364 day until Christmas.  :uglystupid2:

Hinfrance

How many shopping days? We need the important details.  :uglystupid2:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

364 days until Christmas and some buggers have already got the Christmas lights up!!! Unbelievable  :doh:  ;D

Oldboy

Quote from: jinky on December 26, 2014, 06:13:39 PM
364 days until Christmas and some buggers have already got the Christmas lights up!!! Unbelievable  :doh:

Could be boy scouts as their motto is 'Be Perpared'.  :doh:

DigiDiva

Im off to start xmas shopping whilst sales r on
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

We had a dinner reservation last night at 8pm. Blizzard conditions, so no taxis, Daughter did not want to drive, for fear of not being able to get back, so we walked. Just over three miles to get there. (We had rung the restaurant and changed the reservation to 9pm.)

Still not possible to get a taxi when we were going home, so we started walking again. Managed to flag down a taxi at some point, which took us to a point not too far from daughters home and we walked the rest, up quite steep slopes.

Found an email this morning from  friend in Michigan, who had seen the BBC coverage of the snow in Sheffield on her iPad.

Okay, it was a good snow storm, which left a good snow cover, but it is December after all!

Thoroughly enjoyed the walk!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.