• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 58
  • Total: 58
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Some Informal Daughter Portraits

Started by Cathus, February 11, 2012, 10:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathus

We don't appear to have a forum for people shots?

Anyway, I grabbed a few shots of my daughter whilse she was browsing Ebay looking for new clothes for her folks to spend their money on, as usual.

All shots were at f1.8 on the Canon nifty-fifty, with a camera-mounted flash which had a ring-flash attachment fitted to it.

Reinardina

You're very lucky to have a beautiful daughter, that does not run away screaming, the minute you point a camera at her! The last time I was 'allowed' to photograph mine, was when she graduated some years ago. For the rest I don't really 'do' people shots, apart from the ones I took when I did my photo course last autumn, and the occasional selfie. I'll see if I can dig out something to add to this thread.

They're better 'grabs,' than most of my portrait shots Garry.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

SimonW

Lucky indeed, and some nice photos of her. I've got four granddaughters I'd love to take photos like that of - but they're all far too camera shy.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Graham

Love the first one.
              Graham. :tup:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Cathus

Thank you all.

I have two older daughters (17 & 20) who won;t pose for love nor money. I suspect it won't be long before this one joins them.

Graham

Quote from: Cathus on February 12, 2012, 12:34:33 PM
Thank you all.

I have two older daughters (17 & 20) who won;t pose for love nor money. I suspect it won't be long before this one joins them.

I seem to remember you posting a pic of one of the older offspring in a field, near a motorway, holding a guitar and looking remarkably like Chrissy Hinde from the Pretenders.
  Or did I just dream all that?
                        Graham. :)

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Cathus

Graham,

blimey you have a good memory! I was looking at that shot just this week as I added it to my new website.

It's on this page:

http://www.glnphotography.com/portfolio-06.html

Graham

Quote from: Cathus on February 12, 2012, 04:30:25 PM
Graham,

blimey you have a good memory! I was looking at that shot just this week as I added it to my new website.

It's on this page:

http://www.glnphotography.com/portfolio-06.html

I always remember a good pic!
The one I'm thinking of, she was in a field and the entrance to that "subway" was to her right.
              Graham. :tup:

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.